2020 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ... | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ...

Hey hey what can I do

I got a woman stay drunk all the time
EYos1B3XYAEKhg5

I wonder how many plays Sterling still gets wrong after watching on TV.

IT IS HIGH...

IT IS FAR...

IT IS GONE...

Oh wait, it was caught at the wall.

I’ve only followed the Yankees over the last few years (haven’t had time to care about the rest of the league), but something about this lack of a season has made me miss it more.

When I was approached to start a fantasy baseball league I surprisingly agreed.

Although this season is still in question, we will be using dynasty settings which means you get to keep your players and prospects over the years (unless you trade them or cut them). If any of you would be interested, please PM me to discuss. It should be fun to talk baseball and put a team together whether the players see the field this season or not.

All the letter does is shut people up like Kaiser who want to claim the Yankees were screwed due to other teams cheating. When it’s pretty apparent the Yankees were cheating as well.
They shouldn’t get hammered because the Yankees ownership isn’t arrogant like the Red Sox ownership.

All the letter does is shut people up like Kaiser who want to claim the Yankees were screwed due to other teams cheating. When it’s pretty apparent the Yankees were cheating as well.
They shouldn’t get hammered because the Yankees ownership isn’t arrogant like the Red Sox ownership.
Paying for this stupid Athletic is annoying, what did it say?

If I recall correctly, the video monitoring was rampant, the Yankees were doing it too, they got that letter...and stopped.

the asscheats got theirs and Said fluck this and changed it to make it better, hence the drumming.

We will see.

Paying for this stupid Athletic is annoying, what did it say?

If I recall correctly, the video monitoring was rampant, the Yankees were doing it too, they got that letter...and stopped.

the asscheats got theirs and Said fluck this and changed it to make it better, hence the drumming.

We will see.
The Yankees had a system where 4 people in CF were watching thru a camera and basically using it to help Yankee hitters.
I honestly don’t care as pretty much every team cheats in baseball.

Yankees in 2017 had guys in LF, CF, RF trained catchers signals.
Signals would be decoded in dugout and relied to hitters during games.
Yankees had 4 guys who were responsible with passing signs along.
They would rely the signals to players on base for them to get the signs to hitters at bat.

It’s basically what the Red Sox did. Except the Red Sox deserved a bigger punishment because they were on probation and a scummy organization.

Yankees in 2017 had guys in LF, CF, RF trained catchers signals.
Signals would be decoded in dugout and relied to hitters during games.
Yankees had 4 guys who were responsible with passing signs along.
They would rely the signals to players on base for them to get the signs to hitters at bat.

It’s basically what the Red Sox did. Except the Red Sox deserved a bigger punishment because they were on probation and a scummy organization.
Seems like a very efficient system. Worked particularly well in day night double headers where the signals in the first game were deciphered and relayed to the batters in the second game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom