2020 Yankees Season... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Yankees Season...

Severino and the other dude being out for the season are gonna cost this team a Championship. Just don't have enough starting pitching.
We'll be fine. Tanaka will build up, Montgomery is going to sneak up on people, and Paxson will figure stuff out. Cole is Cole.

If we had Severino or German too we'd be really nasty.

Bad news, Sanchez gets drilled on the elbow.

Good news: Sanchez finally reached 1st base.

Have to cut to 28 today.

This leaves us at 27, with 14 pitchers.

Assuming they'll see how Sanchez' elbow is before bringing up Iannetta or someone else.

Last edited:
You have to figure the Yankees are in the market for a pitcher and both of them are tradeable in the right deal.
I'm pre-emptively pissed about a Frazier trade. The organization has done so much right in terms of position player development and maximization of under the radar talent (Gio/Voit/Tauchmann/Hicks to some extent) and it's like Frazier paid the price for all of it and has been mishandled at every step.

Blows my mind.

You have to figure the Yankees are in the market for a pitcher and both of them are tradeable in the right deal.
I hope they don't make any moves for the short-term. This year's post season will basically be random. Next year Severino and German will be back. Paxton's early season troubles don't scare me. If there is a market for Frazier and Andujar, then I hope they utilize it to reinforce the farm system.

I'm pre-emptively pissed about a Frazier trade. The organization has done so much right in terms of position player development and maximization of under the radar talent (Gio/Voit/Tauchmann/Hicks to some extent) and it's like Frazier paid the price for all of it and has been mishandled at every step.

Blows my mind.
Frazier is going to be an All Star...and he will be gone because Tauchman is hot.

this is a Ken Phelps and Jay Buhner moment, playing out just inside the clubhouse.

Frazier is going to be an All Star...and he will be gone because Tauchman is hot.

this is a Ken Phelps and Jay Buhner moment, playing out just inside the clubhouse.
So this makes OttoinGrotto Frank Costanza?

I hope they don't make any moves for the short-term. This year's post season will basically be random. Next year Severino and German will be back. Paxton's early season troubles don't scare me. If there is a market for Frazier and Andujar, then I hope they utilize it to reinforce the farm system.
Yeah, I think I'm with you. Moves this year don't make sense, unless a team goes crazy. Are there any teams out there with a legit ace that could lose their mind and give him up? You'd have to think about that if the opportunity is there.

theres a reason i sadly deleted Didi from my twitter...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom