8. Blue Jays (W) 27-26

1600701667543.png

1. Rays (W) 36-19

4. Twins (Off) 33-22
5. Yankees (L) 31-23
6. Astros (L) 27-27

7. Indians (W) 30-24
8. Blue Jays (W) 27-27

So didn't German have a weird thing earlier this year where he was going to quit baseball?

Assuming he's got his head right (on more things than one) we're also expecting Severino next season too, right?

I want to say Happ won't hit the starts/innings he needs for his 2021 contract. Does that end the contract?

I think Tanaka's and Paxton's contracts run out this season.

Rotation probably looks a whole lot different next season.

So didn't German have a weird thing earlier this year where he was going to quit baseball?

Assuming he's got his head right (on more things than one) we're also expecting Severino next season too, right?

I want to say Happ won't hit the starts/innings he needs for his 2021 contract. Does that end the contract?

I think Tanaka's and Paxton's contracts run out this season.

Rotation probably looks a whole lot different next season.

Happ has a vesting option for 2021. He's got 8 starts and 44.1 IP this season. He had a bad August, but he's warmed up lately. Don't know how the incentives were adjusted due to the shortened season.

Tanaka's 7 year deal ends in 2020. Pax was on a 1 year deal.

Happ has a vesting option for 2021. He's got 8 starts and 44.1 IP this season. He had a bad August, but he's warmed up lately. Don't know how the incentives were adjusted due to the shortened season.

Will be interesting to see if the Yankees make a run at Bauer. I’d re-sign Tanaka to a 3 year deal and let Paxton go.

Will be interesting to see if the Yankees make a run at Bauer. I’d re-sign Tanaka to a 3 year deal and let Paxton go.
They seem to have a desire to have at least one solid lefty starting pitcher in the rotation. If it is a choice between Happ and Paxton, would give slight edge to Paxton. Happ is getting old and rarely stays healthy for a full season. Would love to see Jordan Montgomery eventually grow into the role too.

They seem to have a desire to have at least one solid lefty starting pitcher in the rotation. If it is a choice between Happ and Paxton, would give slight edge to Paxton. Happ is getting old and rarely stays healthy for a full season. Would love to see Jordan Montgomery eventually grow into the role too.

Ironically, Paxton lasted only 5 games this season.

I’d re-sign Tanaka to a 3 year deal and let Paxton go.

I agree 3 year 45 million for Tananka. Paxton coming off this year will take the qualifying offer to stay on a championship contender Yankee team and rebuild his value for a full season. We can and will keep them both.

10 starts and 61 1/3 innings for Happ to vest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom