2020 Yankees Season... | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Yankees Season...

Why is hicks still batting 3rd?

Why is hicks still batting 3rd?

Because his average is still above .200?

I’ve got nothing else. But thankfully DJ has already cleared the bases before he gets up.

Three strikeouts for Judge. If George was still around, he'd be down in the clubhouse after the game reading him the riot act. Unacceptable.

First game back.

Three strikeouts for Judge. If George was still around, he'd be down in the clubhouse after the game reading him the riot act. Unacceptable.

No, George would read Stanton the riot act. Just to put some fear in Judge that he’d better fly straight or else he could be next to get the wrath of Big Stein.

No I wanted to embarrass them. A young team like that wont come back from that which would guarantee us second place and we can try and chase down TB. Also wanted to embarrass them for last monday night and the 10 run inning.

Just because you have zero mental toughness or intestinal fortitude doesn’t mean professional athletes are built that way.

Because his average is still above .200?

I’ve got nothing else. But thankfully DJ has already cleared the bases before he gets up.
I assume it is to break-up the right handed hitters in the lineup.

Hicks hasn’t been good, but his ability to get on base makes him about the seventh best offensive performer on the team this year. Bat him seventh, not third.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom