2021 Battle 4 Atlantis | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Battle 4 Atlantis

VCU playing Baylor super tough. Maybe they aren’t as bad as we thought
That was my thought as well.
It will be interesting to see if they can maintain their pace/intensity against UConn, who also likes to play up-tempo.

Along with us, Auburn, UConn, and Mich St have the the most fans here. Last night we drowned out ASU. Not sure if it was noticeable on tv but def helped get the team fired up. Awesome Jesse chants and Jimmy and Joe waving there arms to us. We’ll have more fans this afternoon but should be a lively atmosphere.
We heard many Auburn fans are leaving before the game today in order to get back for the Alabama game tomorrow. Hopefully that’s true and we can drown them out.

We heard many Auburn fans are leaving before the game today in order to get back for the Alabama game tomorrow. Hopefully that’s true and we can drown them out.
They made a stupid plan, if I may say it. Why go to all the trouble and expense of traveling to the Bahamas, only to stay for two games? What if Auburn was in the championship? Tch.

That was my thought as well.
It will be interesting to see if they can maintain their pace/intensity against UConn, who also likes to play up-tempo.
It’ll be interesting. UConn really struggled with Auburns press, and you could argue VCUs is better. However, it’s hard to imagine VCU containing UConn’s size. MSU and Auburn had the size to matchup with UConn, but VCU doesn’t

OMG - what a stupid foul by VCU. Commit a foul on a guy shooting a buzzer beating 3 from 55 feet away.

Why the hell would you pass the ball to that spot? This minute is burning my eyes. Just awful stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom