2021 National Signing Day Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2021 National Signing Day Thread

This guy is going to be really good. I hope that they keep him redshirted as long as possible while Devito is here and then let Lamson immediately play

Did anyone else notice the Heisman Trophy in Lamson's cartoon? #LoftyExpectations for the young man!

Will they use 3-4 more sports for the February NLI day? Probably could use another DB.

Will they use 3-4 more sports for the February NLI day? Probably could use another DB.
As the count stands right now, with the decommit from Nelson, signed 19 today and Moss to sign in February (20) and 61 potential underclassmen returnees that would leave 4 spots. How many seniors return could make a difference if they use all available spots.

P used to do position coach film breakdowns at the recruiting events.

It looks like Nelson did NOT sign today with UCLA.

Is it an all is forgiven by Dino and welcome back?

I know nothing.

but it might be a situation where UCLA got in his ear and he wasn’t sure what to do so he decided to wait until February so he could properly investigate UCLA and decide which school is right for him.

does that might mean he circles back to Cuse and he decides we were right all along? Who knows. But if he didn’t immediately flip, he probably wants to investigate things

I wish all the coaches brought Monroe’s energy in these videos. It’s no wonder people respond to that energy and that he’s been such a great recruiter for us

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom