Jimmy McCool, G, New Hampton, NH / New Hampton Prep
Zach Mercado, M, Austin, TX / Austin
Luke Rhoa, M, Washington, DC / St John's
Dylan Sageder, LSM, Mt Sinai, NY / Mt Sinai
Joey Spallina, A, Mt Sinai, NY / Mt Sinai
Finlay Thompson, A, Toronto, ON / St Michaels
Vincent Trujillo, M, Washington, DC / St John's

Last edited:
you have to luv how Inside Lacrosse is now changing the rankings listing for 2022. It was always ranked as total # of stars, which SU has the most but they've changed the rankings to now have it sorted by Avg. Rating! What a joke...
1636471327821.png

Spallinas can't get in soon enough.
I'm not worried! I do wonder if there were any bold last minute flipping pitches made by other top coaches though. Any attempt to flip him after we changed coaches didn't work so I doubt anything would work now.

Can we keep all social media posts related to NLI signing day on this thread? Sometimes it gets a little crazy when people start posting the same tweet to multiple threads.

Can we keep all social media posts related to NLI signing day on this thread? Sometimes it gets a little crazy when people start posting the same tweet to multiple threads.

Since you're the guy that does most of the internet stalking anyways...

Post here, and post in each individual recruit thread.

I'm not worried! I do wonder if there were any bold last minute flipping pitches made by other top coaches though. Any attempt to flip him after we changed coaches didn't work so I doubt anything would work now.
I hope Petro makes a bold last minute pitch or at least threatens to dock allowances and take away the car.

not really used to following signing day. with midnight madness and breathless texts and calls at 12.01 am for contact day, thought this would happen in the first part of the a.m. guess not.

not really used to following signing day. with midnight madness and breathless texts and calls at 12.01 am for contact day, thought this would happen in the first part of the a.m. guess not.

The signing period starts today. Kids can sign anytime. Most HS's have huge signing day events later this week and next week.

And SU might get around to sending out tweets next month.

What exactly does that mean?

WGDSR explained it pretty well, as an example it would be like if Maryland sent Spallina a NLOI today in hopes he would change his mind and sign with the.