2021 New York Football Giants Off-Season Thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

2021 New York Football Giants Off-Season Thread

We will see.. Toney plays like an NFL dude they other 2 dont.. He is 15-20 lbs bigger..

Bateman barely played this year, and is not 20 lbs lighter than Toney, at all. It's also surprising with the whole Baker fiasco that they took Toney who was pulled over with a loaded AR-15 in his car . Granted the whole character thing is questionable, still it is something that has hurt the Giants in the past. That said, Toney is an electric player, great YAC and is the burner/slot WR they needed.

Last edited:
I wanted playmaker on offense. So I'm not going to complain like the pick. DWORANGE where are you now ? Saquon Galloday Shepard Toney Slayton Engram Rudolph who what defense is stopping that offense ?

Yeah, you can have a million skill players, if the OL can’t protect, anyone with a decent front is gonna slow you.

That said, I like their conviction in WR’s here and I think the OL is markedly improving from the 2 years prior.

They went and got the top WR on their board available and fleeced the Bears.

I wanted playmaker on offense. So I'm not going to complain like the pick. DWORANGE where are you now ? Saquon Galloday Shepard Toney Slayton Engram Rudolph who what defense is stopping that offense ?
What can I help you with, hulk?

What can I help you with, hulk?

No. With that many offense weapons an average o-line won't matter. Somebody is going to be open and u keep forgetting Jones is mobile.

No. With that many offense weapons an average o-line won't matter. Somebody is going to be open and u keep forgetting Jones is mobile.
i dont think you understand the speed of the game.

if they cant keep Jones upright and in the pocket without needing a FB to stay home to protect, the weapons wont matter.

11 on 9 is matchup they will lose more times than not.

Yeah, man. Blocking is key.

I’m reading that Toney is a good downfield blocker which is nice. Sounds like he can do a lot of things, go outside or in the slot, return kicks and punts, catch screens, run reverses, even reading he can throw a bit. Consider me highly intrigued. We really need Slayton to step up and take that WR 2 spot. I’m thinking Shep won’t be on the roster in 2022.

Hoping we can hit on a good edge rusher and OL today if any are available.

the Giants secondary is no joke, Mr 145lbs is going to know he played football at least 2x next year.

that said, i do think Smith was the target till he was no longer available. getting next years 1 & a 4 & this years 5 when we didnt have one, was a total WIN.

that is pain Alsacs, the bears got it all.

both Paye and Toney were there at 20, the giants took who they wanted...and it was clear it wasnt Parsons.

the Giants secondary is no joke, Mr 145lbs is going to know he played football at least 2x next year.

that said, i do think Smith was the target till he was no longer available. getting next years 1 & a 4 & this years 5 when we didnt have one, was a total WIN.

that is pain Alsacs, the bears got it all.

both Paye and Toney were there at 20, the giants took who they wanted...and it was clear it wasnt Parsons.

Why would the Cowboys trade and help the eagles get a bigtime offensive weapon ? Why not just take your player Parsons at 10. What if you trade to eagles and giants stay where they are and take Parsons then Cowboys are screwed.

Why would the Cowboys trade and help the eagles get a bigtime offensive weapon ? Why not just take your player Parsons at 10. What if you trade to eagles and giants stay where they are and take Parsons then Cowboys are screwed.
To get an extra 3rd rounder?

You keep saying this.

I mean, he's not statue-like as Tom Brady is, but let's not start making him out to be Steve McNair or Randall Cunningham...

Bc they knew he or whoever else they had targeted after they lost out on CB’s would be on the board at 12 and picked up an extra 3... hate the Cowboys with a passion, but they’ve been good in the war room for a long time.

Bc they knew he or whoever else they had targeted after they lost out on CB’s would be on the board at 12 and picked up an extra 3... hate the Cowboys with a passion, but they’ve been good in the war room for a long time.

So u trade with the eagles and let then take a dynamic offense talent in Smith. Who you will being playing for the next decade. No sense.

So u trade with the eagles and let then take a dynamic offense talent in Smith. Who you will being playing for the next decade. No sense.
what arent you seeing here???

Smith was going to be in the conference 'for the next decade' anyway...just the color of his laundry would be different...BLUE or green.

they got their guy and got a 3rd.

that was a win for them...no pain.

iggs pain was a 3 and the fact that Smith may be broken in half and quit the sport.

what arent you seeing here???

Smith was going to be in the conference 'for the next decade' anyway...just the color of his laundry would be different...BLUE or green.

they got their guy and got a 3rd.

that was a win for them...no pain.

iggs pain was a 3 and the fact that Smith may be broken in half and quit the sport.

He is the Heisman trophy winner he put up historic numbers at the position. Hes going to be a great player.

Thibs will ruin him.
Post of the month.
D2E07CD5-8478-4507-AF1C-3451359BF2B2.gif

if not the Iggs it would be the giants. Dallas didn’t care which.

Edge or OL to start tonight.

Ossai or Ojulari at Edge

Jenkins or Davis at OL.

But I won’t complain if the ND kid, Koramoah slid to them, which he won’t.