2021 NFL Thread | Page 182 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

…..my team has won two Super Bowls this century? We’re good. We ain’t Washington, here, lol.

Frankly, we’re still the class of the 2000’s NFC East even if we’ve been the worst team in it for most of the last 10 years. Shrug.

So maybe like UConn more than Rutgers...

Lol don't take the bait :)

And you got rid of Gettleman and Judge this week. You're on a roll.
Just wait until Thursday night of the draft.

We’re picking two hall of famers, whether we actually do or not.

One thing I have to say is as we are all cuse fans. As you treasure a Cowboys loss despite it being 25 years since our relevance- remember you are just basically acting like a Rutgers fan towards an SU loss.
Or an SU fan toward a Rutgers loss.

Or an SU fan toward a Rutgers loss.
I mean….there’s no “Rutgers” in the NFC East.

The Eagles were like a Virginia Tech with the empty trophy case, but they finally won one so they’re even above that now.

Washington/Dallas are like Notre Dame/Nebraska.

And the Giants….I mean is there a college FB program that has won one in 4 straight decades? If there is, they can be us.

But there’s no Rutgers.

Congrats Ben on two all time garbage stat padding drives . Making your numbers look erroneously decent

He adds nothing to the broadcast and he’s angry all the time. Today he’s mad at Jerry for building a stadium that faces the west when the sun goes down. His brilliant analysis of the weekend was the Bills would win if they don’t wear long sleeves. And he and Simms hate it when coaches go for it on fourth down.

Compare them to Brees and it’s clear the game has passed them by.
Yeah I've loathed Boomer for a long time. He's a tool that should be put out to pasture.

I mean….there’s no “Rutgers” in the NFC East.

The Eagles were like a Virginia Tech with the empty trophy case, but they finally won one so they’re even above that now.

Washington/Dallas are like Notre Dame/Nebraska.

And the Giants….I mean is there a college FB program that has won one in 4 straight decades? If there is, they can be us.

But there’s no Rutgers.
I think Kansas Jayhawk football might be the best college comparison for the NYG.

Early lines:

KC -2 vs Buffalo

GB - 4.5 vs SF

Tennessee - 3 vs Cinci

He adds nothing to the broadcast and he’s angry all the time. Today he’s mad at Jerry for building a stadium that faces the west when the sun goes down. His brilliant analysis of the weekend was the Bills would win if they don’t wear long sleeves. And he and Simms hate it when coaches go for it on fourth down.

Compare them to Brees and it’s clear the game has passed them by.
Boomer is a Boomer and needs to go.
Burelson is only one on that set under 50.
Those studio shows are like the Supreme Court they get them for life.

Fox studio is stale as well. Jimmy and Terry in their 70s.

I can say I haven’t watched a second of a pregame NFL show in years.

Boomer is a Boomer and needs to go.
Burelson is only one on that set under 50.
Those studio shows are like the Supreme Court they get them for life.

Fox studio is stale as well. Jimmy and Terry in their 70s.

I can say I haven’t watched a second of a pregame NFL show in years.
The Fox show is fine.

The CBS show has been horrible for as long as I can remember.

this has all the symptoms of the old school Andy Reid meltdown game. I just don’t know if Ben can actually score
oooof, take the L on that one.

and I’ll take that -2 line next week with KC

Waaaaaaay too much attention being paid to the last play of the cowboys game . Sure they messed it up .. sure the ref was late getting there . But even if everything is run to perfection and they get one shot from the 25.. what do we think the odds are of a score ? 5% ?

The cowboys actually getting a break by people focusing on this play instead of their game long ineptitude

Yup. Don’t care what everyone else is doing, but NFC East fans are all allowed to hate on each other. Heck, it should be expected.

When the Giants beat the Patriots….the whole league should’ve been rooting for us - except for the NFC East. That’s how things work!
I was rooting for the Jints in that game. Hatred of the Patriots trumps all.

Yup. Don’t care what everyone else is doing, but NFC East fans are all allowed to hate on each other. Heck, it should be expected.

When the Giants beat the Patriots….the whole league should’ve been rooting for us - except for the NFC East. That’s how things work!
Not that he roots for an NFC East team, but every year, year-in and year-out, Derrick Coleman hates on the Boys and trolls their fans. Here are some of the things he posted yesterday:

271971242_4828613603896019_4022760963845211001_n.jpg

How Bout them Cowgirls!
272060413_4828673623890017_8375694847498524390_n.jpg

272036439_4828709123886467_3656136953327335623_n.jpg

272085258_4828806493876730_1614262746600326165_n.jpg

Busch Beer bringing back the “head for the mountains” commercial….I’m a fan.
I remember walking around the midway at the NYS Fair as a kid and seeing posters that said, “To hell with the mountains… go for the Busch.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom