2021 NFL Thread | Page 187 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Brady and Rodgers have the same number of career postseason wins over NFC teams (10).

Brady has played 2 years in the NFC vs 14 for Rodgers.
The crazy thing is Rodgers has a lot of playoff wins; he's top 10 all-time.

That should’ve been a penalty on Akers for lowering his helmet, right? At least based on how the rule is written.
They care a lot more about that stuff in college football although the interpretation of their rules is spotty and the punishment a bit excessive imo. Unfortunately the NFL barely pays slip service to player safety.

Those Cowboy penalties were something at the end of the 49er game: Gregory doing a wrestling take down of an OL from behind, Lamb with a big two-handed push in the back of a receiver, and the hand to the face where the Cowboy DL pushes the helmut 1/3 of the way off the 49er's head - just wildly blatant. It is easy to see why the Cowboys are the most penalized team, but what are these guys thinking when they do it in a playoff game.

Maybe it’s just me, but McVey, Shanahan and LaFleur are basically the same coach. LaFleur gets too conservative for my liking and Rodgers tends to bail him out.
McVey & Shanahan are absolutely no better at wimpy 4th down kicks. Maybe worse. LaFleur has the stigma thanks to the Tampa game.

Those Cowboy penalties were something at the end of the 49er game: Gregory doing a wrestling take down of an OL from behind, Lamb with a big two-handed push in the back of a receiver, and the hand to the face where the Cowboy DL pushes the helmut 1/3 of the way off the 49er's head - just wildly blatant. It is easy to see why the Cowboys are the most penalized team, but what are these guys thinking when they do it in a playoff game.
I think most people watching live went from "cmon ref you can't throw a flag now" to "oh ok" when they showed the replays.
I was seriously wondering if the Cowboys had a scouting report on the ref that they just don't call anything ever in big spots, they were just so blatant.

If Henry comes back as effectively as Akers the Titans could be a tough out. They play like nobody else in the playoffs. If Burrow doesn't throw 60 times the Bengals staff should be shot.

That's because they have easily the worst qb with SF. Foreman was running pretty well for them too. AJ Brown I think is more important for them.

Honestly? Jerrah took on Goodell and the league and got bitch smacked. Ever since then it has been pretty clear how things would go with the refs.
Worse than Al Davis suing the league in the 80's?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom