2021 NFL Thread | Page 191 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

No way. You have the ball in a tie game at your own 30 and you're running off tackle plays to play for OT. He set his QB up to fail. Horrible coaching.
Couldn’t agree more. I have no idea what they were doing. It’s like they were settling for OT with 2 and a half minutes left.

Who do u think decided not to run a play? Blindingly obvious that it was Vrabel. As someone else here said, he got what he deserved.
don't know. They're both bums.

Couldn’t agree more. I have no idea what they were doing. It’s like they were settling for OT with 2 and a half minutes left.
Yup. You coach like that then far more often than not you're gonna lose.

don't know. They're both bums.
Man it's tough to get you to concede the incredibly obvious. What do u think Tannehill is doing? His Bart Starr imitation - calling his own plays?

Man it's tough to get you to concede the incredibly obvious. What do u think Tannehill is doing? His Bart Starr imitation - calling his own plays?
Vrabel calls the offensive plays for the Titans?

Vrabel calls the offensive plays for the Titans?
Somebody told Tannehill to run the clock down to 2:00. That falls on the HC. Unless you think Vrabel let's his OC make that call. Either way it's all on Vrabel.

Summed up their entire season, except they finally came down on the other side.

I don't want to hear that a RB can win MVP, Henry looked garbage and I think his days as a top RB are done
No clue what the hell everyone was talking about on how valuable he is. Foreman looked great every time I saw them and again tonight. Just a convenient narrative when they lost to the Texans I guess. AJ Brown is so obviously 100x more important to them.

BS overturn on the SF fumble. How do u review a play for 3-4 minutes and then overturn the call on the field? Supposed to be clear and obvious.

Garoppolo has to let it rip against M2M. He had Kittle on that third down.

Were probably confirming the ball placement and clock.
It was ruled (mistakenly) an incomplete pass. Ball returns to the original LOS. Should be pretty simple.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom