2021 NFL Thread | Page 205 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

BIGTIME BUFFALO BILL BALLS!!!
hqdefault.jpg

Don't get Tampa play call on last play? Let the best receiver in the league run free with a safety?
To be fair, he’s an amazing safety and the blitz got home and forced a really difficult throw. But on the flip side, Stafford has done this against the blitz all year and I’m sure Bowles knows that. Bowles loves the blitz but unfortunately so does Stafford.

How is it a bad rule. The play was over. Drive over. Then the penalty happened.
I don’t think we should have to see if the ball had touched the ground a split second earlier to determine if it warrants a real penalty. If a WR drops a pass and then gets hit helmet to helmet it should not be a turnover on downs IMO.

I can’t complain too much because there are so many penalties that are stupidly slanted towards the offense but for a league that has made it a priority to remove hits like that from the game, it’s a bit silly that they’ve written the rule in a way that DBs can try to injure a player as long as it’s 4th down and you get lucky with your timing (not that Weddle was trying to hurt him there but it leaves the door open for it in the future).

Edit: having said all that, it’s probably not even in my top 5 of bad NFL rules lol

Bills convert that if they go for it. Just run Allen.
He gets a yard.
Should have been an easy conversion on 2nd down too but Singletary chose to run into the defense instead of taking the open lane.

SF owns LA. They are restricting tickets to people with card addresses in LA county.

LA choked that last game but if the ML is above +140 i will take San Fran below that i will take LA.
They really do. It feels like the Rams are due, but the Niners defense seems to have the Rams figured out. I also will never ever pull for McVay. He just rubs me the wrong way more than any coach left.

Don't like the Bills play calls on this drive. Where the hell are all the receivers?
Josh Allen is like university of Texas Vince Young this drive.
Looking to run and throw to his slot guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom