2021 NFL Thread | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Maybe?

Like Tebow, he’s never played Tight End in his life.
Tebow was told 8 years ago to consider this switch but he wouldn’t do it.
He could have been an H-back in the league years ago.
Now he is older and lost some of speed.
He is just a camp body and his college coach is giving him closure.
Kap definitely could have been a backup QB in the league years ago but he didn’t want that. He got screwed but this Tebow thing isn’t going to last.

Tebow was told 8 years ago to consider this switch but he wouldn’t do it.
He could have been an H-back in the league years ago.
Now he is older and lost some of speed.
He is just a camp body and his college coach is giving him closure.
Kap definitely could have been a backup QB in the league years ago but he didn’t want that. He got screwed but this Tebow thing isn’t going to last.
and nothing is stopping kap from trying to make it as a TE.

this whole Kap thing is ridculous.

he couldve had a Fitz or McKown type career and he blew it.

Urban threw his buddy a bone and is creating a huge buzz in jacksonville.

i hope that is Hard Knocks.

I would take Kap over Tebow but I think it's clear he doesn't want to play anymore and the NFL doesn't really want him either.

Kaep got blackballed years ago.

Tebow keeps getting chances to play sports that he’s not good at or positions he doesn’t even play. He was a great college player, subpar NFL QB many years ago...and here he is at 33 still getting chances. It’s unusual.

Kaep got blackballed years ago.

Tebow keeps getting chances to play sports that he’s not good at or positions he doesn’t even play. He was a great college player, subpar NFL QB many years ago...and here he is at 33 still getting chances. It’s unusual.
very unusual, but not surprising.

i feel more pain for whomever wouldve been the 90th guy on the jag roster, not for kaep...who may or may not have been a cap casualty and instead opted out of 14.5 MM guaranteed or whatever.

Kap can’t sniff Fitz’s jock strap

Maybe we should save the outrage for if Tebow even makes the team? It's not like he's remotely close to the first QB to try to make it at TE either and there's worthless players at the bottom of every NFL roster. Who cares if he's one more?

Maybe we should save the outrage for if Tebow even makes the team? It's not like he's remotely close to the first QB to try to make it at TE either and there's worthless players at the bottom of every NFL roster. Who cares if he's one more?
no outrage here, i hope he makes it.

Tebow is in a very small room for me, 1 with Chris Mullin, Peyton, Bo & Junior to name a few.

Some schedule leaks happening

Bears/Rams SNF Week 1
Bills/Pats MNF Week 13
Bills/Bucs Week 14

I would take Kap over Tebow but I think it's clear he doesn't want to play anymore and the NFL doesn't really want him either.
At Tight End?

Kaepernick has missed too much time and would be too big of a distraction though.
Kap turned down a $7 million base salary offer from the Broncos in 2016. Tebow has a one year contract that is not guaranteed and likely for the league minimum. Situations not remotely comparable. I think it's pretty obvious that Kap has no interest in playing in the NFL.

no outrage here, i hope he makes it.

Tebow is in a very small room for me, 1 with Chris Mullin, Peyton, Bo & Junior to name a few.
With all of the jerks out there in the sports world it's always amazed me how so many - particularly the media - get worked into a lather over Tim Tebow.

Cowboys at Bucs is apparently the first game of the year.

That is not a very attractive SNF opener.
If Fields were to start week 1 I think that would be a really fun game. Rams have a chance of being an NFC title contender and the Bears could be really good if Fields is good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom