2021 Tennis Season | Syracusefan.com

2021 Tennis Season

Oakland

2022 Iggy Winner: ACC Record
My boy Djokovic, cementing his place as the second best player ever (after Laver)!

A great start to the 2021 season. Lots of great players, up and coming players, story lines; should be very entertaining.

Predictions:

I think Nadal does not defend his French open. Djokovic is the likely other to win but I'm not sure he does either - it might be Thiem's time.

Wimbledon, Roger will be lucky to make the QFs. Gotta think that Djokovic is the favorite here and also the US Open but would not be surprised if one of the 'new' ones wins the US Open.

This is the swan song year for Roger, he will struggle to make a dent in the season and I expect him to retire at the end of the year. Might be the end for Murray, Del Porto (if that hasn't happened already), Cilic, Gasquet, Tsonga, Karlovic, and maybe even Wawrinka!

My boy Djokovic, cementing his place as the second best player ever (after Laver)!

A great start to the 2021 season. Lots of great players, up and coming players, story lines; should be very entertaining.

Predictions:

I think Nadal does not defend his French open. Djokovic is the likely other to win but I'm not sure he does either - it might be Thiem's time.

Wimbledon, Roger will be lucky to make the QFs. Gotta think that Djokovic is the favorite here and also the US Open but would not be surprised if one of the 'new' ones wins the US Open.

This is the swan song year for Roger, he will struggle to make a dent in the season and I expect him to retire at the end of the year. Might be the end for Murray, Del Porto (if that hasn't happened already), Cilic, Gasquet, Tsonga, Karlovic, and maybe even Wawrinka!

While I mostly agree with you, it would be nice to see Federer find his inner Tom Brady and make a nice run into his 40s. He’s my favorite of the big 3. Would love to see him win one more grand slam before he goes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom