2021 Under Armour All-Americans

UNC still has #7 FO Chase Mullins
along with
#34 F0 A. Tyeryar
#36 A R.Levy
#38 M A.DeMarco
to go.
Duke still has #29 M R.Landin to go.

Why not just call it the North Carolina team, good lord.
This is what has been happening over the past few years. You could argue that Cuse has performed pretty well on the field given the big recruiting disadvantage.

Press clippings and politics.

How else do you expect Xanders to fairly evaluate 1000's of HS kids from his basement in Baltimore?

In a year when many kids didn't even really get out there this past summer/fall to be evaluated. Inside Lacrosse using Ty's rankings in way #20.

Usually, it's pretty easy to identify top talents. There will be lots of "diamonds in the rough" though in 2021 for sure.

Does it make you pause and think that rooting for Duke and UNC in the NCAA tmt. might not really be in Syracuse's best interests?

Does it make you pause and think that rooting for Duke and UNC in the NCAA tmt. might not really be in Syracuse's best interests?

Did anyone on here say that they were?

it might be sacrilegious of me but Danowski has long been one of my favorite coaches in the game. I really admire him as a lax coach, love his philosophy and style and frankly LOVE the way Duke plays the game and have for a looong time.

it might be sacrilegious of me but Danowski has long been one of my favorite coaches in the game. I really admire him as a lax coach, love his philosophy and style and frankly LOVE the way Duke plays the game and have for a looong time.
Agreed. As much as it pains me I’ve heard Danowski speak at LaxCon a few times and watched some of his Coaching Clinics and he’s impressive. Not hard to see why recruits want to play for him in addition to the academic/location reasons.

Another wave of UA AAs has has shown up. UNC with 2 more.

Looks like Gait had 1 more Top 44 kid committed than Desko.

Hopefully this is the last year SU gets shut out.

1625592429057.png
1625592434342.png
1625592441275.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors