2021 Yankees Season | Page 178 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

Of course not. But if they had a pitcher that was the betting co-favorite for the Cy Young with a week to go then I'd probably direct my displeasure elsewhere but whatever... Without Cole the Yanks would be dusting off the golf clubs right now. The guy can't be perfect every time out.
Starting to worry a little about game 163 if needed. Boone has already said he would send Cole out there on 3 days rest. Of course that worked in 1978 so maybe it won’t turn out badly if it happens.

Well that will end all the bash Stanton crap.

To be objective, if he was a little more consistent, it likely wouldn't have come to this.
noidea.gif
But in this situation a win is a win and that's what counts.

To be objective, if he was a little more consistent, it likely wouldn't have come to this. View attachment 206919 But in this situation a win is a win and that's what counts.
Most home run hitters hit them in bunches. He is consistent as any of them in that regard. And when he's been able to stay healthy, he produces. Let's not forget his long ball barrage in the 2020 postseason.

Most home run hitters hit them in bunches. He is consistent as any of them in that regard. And when he's been able to stay healthy, he produces. Let's not forget his long ball barrage in the 2020 postseason.

I was thinking more of all the GIDP's and K's with RISP. But like Charlie says, "It's all agua under the bridge."

I was thinking more of all the GIDP's and K's with RISP. But like Charlie says, "It's all agua under the bridge."
That's just modern baseball, until it evolves again into something else.

Red Sox (L) 88-67 (-)
Yankees (W) 88-67 (-)

Blue Jays (W) 86-69 (-2.0)
Mariners (L) 85-70 (-3.0)
Athletics (W) 84-71 (-4.0)

Oh my goodness gracious...

If he stopped at "it is high, it is far, it is gone," he would have made a concise and accurate call for a change.

If he stopped at "it is high, it is far, it is gone," he would have made a concise and accurate call for a change.
If you gave me a choice between the Yankees winning the World Series and Sterling retiring, I might pick the latter.

He might want to consult Cody Bellinger on his celebrations before he pops his shoulder out.

"Non si puo stopparlo!"

What? I went to a couple translators and they couldn't do the last two words.

"Non si puo stopparlo!"

What? I went to a couple translators and they couldn't do the last two words.
He leaves you speechless? Need to ask Forza not sure if he’s a Yankee fan though

ARod keeps lobbying for Montgomery to stay in the game. Must have money on Boston tonight.

I can’t stand the way boone manages pitchers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom