2021 Yankees Season | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

Left knee, looked bad.

Hyperextension when he collided with Maldonado.

Yet people were booing him opening day. Too hot to handle he is now.
You complained about him incessantly from Opening Day on.

I guess Marty just hasn’t found the right barber

You complained about him incessantly from Opening Day on.

Hes got something to prove. Yes he does. Same guy up 1 game to none in 2019 alcs took himself out of the lineup instead of keeping his mouth shut and playing through the bad quad.

Yet people were booing him opening day. Too hot to handle he is now.
1620220464343.png

odor has won me over, i think we can still use an upgrade, but hes not as bad as i thought.

ive always been a Stanton guy, but he does get injured too often for that contract.

odor has won me over, i think we can still use an upgrade, but hes not as bad as i thought.

ive always been a Stanton guy, but he does get injured too often for that contract.
The key for Stanton is to get injured when he’s ice cold. Right now, stay healthy and keep going 4 for 5.

Odor channeled some "Pete Rose vs. Ray Fosse" energy on that collision. Now it was reckless (especially if he misses games), but it's the kind of thing that gets the teammates all fired up.

And Odor has had some clutch hits, despite his terrible batting average

He's won me over too

Odor channeled some "Pete Rose vs. Ray Fosse" energy on that collision. Now it was reckless (especially if he misses games), but it's the kind of thing that gets the teammates all fired up.

And Odor has had some clutch hits, despite his terrible batting average

He's won me over too
Odor was trying to avoid stepping on the bat and tried to minimize the ultimate contact. Not even close to Rose vs. Fosse.

Odor was trying to avoid stepping on the bat and tried to minimize the ultimate contact. Not even close to Rose vs. Fosse.
You know, I didn't notice the bat blocking the plate. Looked like he simply barreled into the catcher like a madman. That makes more sense, and I stand corrected

You know, I didn't notice the bat blocking the plate. Looked like he simply barreled into the catcher like a madman. That makes more sense, and I stand corrected
honestly, i dont even think that was remotely the case. he was standing up and running, imo the catcher did it to himself.

Odor did everything correct, he couldve slid through the bat or barreled that dumbass catcher over for blocking the plate with his face...couldve killed him.

any choice Odor made other than lowering his shoulder and blowing said dumbass catcher over, he was in the right.

Typical guess he forgot CDC said fully vaccinated people dont need to wear masks outside. Yankee Stadium last checked was outside ?
There was a caveat about being in big crowds outside, no?

Many of the people who complain the loudest are ugly and have bad breath and should probably be looking at this mask thing as one of the biggest unintentional gifts they’ve received in their entire lives. It’s now socially acceptable for them to hide that mug. *No offense necessarily meant to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom