2021 Yankees Season | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

MLB is hitting around .230 collectively this season. This is a common sight now.
Yep my Braves are no different. They are tied for the team lead in HR, but if they aren't jacking one out, nothing doing. Even a proven really good hitter like Freddie Freeman has fallen victim to it this year so far. I hope it gets better because it's affected the watchability of the sport to me. Rob Deer was 30 years before his time apparently.

7-2 Homestand? That's performance, especially after a less than scintillating start. :)
But the bullpen pissed away those two games. Unacceptable. Big Stein would have canned the pitching coach and verbally abused a few ball boys to send a message. And Boonie would be on notice.

But the bullpen pissed away those two games. Unacceptable. Big Stein would have canned the pitching coach and verbally abused a few ball boys to send a message. And Boonie would be on notice.

We should not have lost the Astros game. Cole should have gone another inning. First game nationals can live with.

We should not have lost the Astros game. Cole should have gone another inning. First game nationals can live with.
See. When the Yanks were struggling, he was all positive. Now that they’re winning, he’s nitpicking and negative.

Anything to go against the grain. Malcontent trolling!

See. When the Yanks were struggling, he was all positive. Now that they’re winning, he’s nitpicking and negative.

Anything to go against the grain. Malcontent trolling!

Worry about your dodges plenty there to keep your attention. Cole should have not been taken out all I'm saying. Didn't say we should have gone undefeated.

Worry about your dodges plenty there to keep your attention. Cole should have not been taken out all I'm saying. Didn't say we should have gone undefeated.
Ok. I will worry about my defending world champion dodges, which apparently means I can’t possibly think about or notice anything else.

Makes sense.

Ok. I will worry about my defending world champion dodges, which apparently means I can’t possibly think about or notice anything else.

Makes sense.

Create a Dodgers 2021 thread. Btw how about that Bauer. Already mouthing off dude is a clown. Couldnt clean off Gerrit Cole cleats.

best thing the Yankees could do right now while Cole is on top of his game is to trade him. Pick up a couple of young arms and a couple of draft picks along with a major league hitter. Will also tell others they aren’t irreplaceable.

best thing the Yankees could do right now while Cole is on top of his game is to trade him. Pick up a couple of young arms and a couple of draft picks along with a major league hitter. Will also tell others they aren’t irreplaceable.

Mlb Network tonight said growing chance Max Scherzer could be available at trade deadline. Cashman go get him.

Cole Scherzer Kluber Severino Tailon German my god.

Montgomery Garcia Frazier package should do it plus some lower level prospects.

Mlb Network tonight said growing chance Max Scherzer could be available at trade deadline. Cashman go get him.

Cole Scherzer Kluber Severino Tailon German my god.

Montgomery Garcia Frazier package should do it plus some lower level prospects.
20210510_233221.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom