2022 ACC/Big Ten Matchups | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2022 ACC/Big Ten Matchups

I looked up his stats, he averaged 21 ppg and 11rpg, a double-double. Hard to believe a double-double in the Big 10 doesn't get you drafted. Then again, Buddy led the ACC in scoring and didn’t get drafted either. The NBA has got to be the toughest pro league to make, only 14 spots per team.
I would argue mlb is tougher.

I looked up his stats, he averaged 21 ppg and 11rpg, a double-double. Hard to believe a double-double in the Big 10 doesn't get you drafted. Then again, Buddy led the ACC in scoring and didn’t get drafted either. The NBA has got to be the toughest pro league to make, only 14 spots per team.
His game is more fitted to old school basketball where centers played near the basket all the time.

curious as to how the SU-Ill matchup was selected - typically the try for roughly equal standing in respective conference - but Ill is slotted by most to be 1-2 in b1g while we're slotted middle third acc at best...
It's a massive prank. They're hoping for mass confusion since we have the same colors.

Subic Bay is nice said no one in the Navy ever.
When I arrived there on my 1st Class Midshipman Cruise, the officer in charge of us gathered all of us in the BOQ Rec Room and said, "You are about to have liberty in Subic Bay. Every story you have heard about it is true. Leave your watch and wallet in the BOQ and put $10 in your pocket. That is more than enough to get you anything and everything you could possibly want."

When I arrived there on my 1st Class Midshipman Cruise, the officer in charge of us gathered all of us in the BOQ Rec Room and said, "You are about to have liberty in Subic Bay. Every story you have heard about it is true. Leave your watch and wallet in the BOQ and put $10 in your pocket. That is more than enough to get you anything and everything you could possibly want."
Didn't know you were Navy. Thanks for your service. DM me with your (surface) ship assignment if you don't mind.

Didn't know you were Navy. Thanks for your service. DM me with your (surface) ship assignment if you don't mind.

622BB1B8-31E3-478B-ACC3-29F5FD066138.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom