2022 Army Navy Game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Army Navy Game

Go Navy...Beat Army I highly recommend to any true college football fan to attend an Army Navy game. It is absolutely amazing (and that is an understatement).

Agree. One of my favorite memories was going several years ago with my brother-in-law who retired in his late 30s when he found out he had MS and the symptoms got so severe he needed a wheelchair. I can’t even count how many people from both sides went out of their way to come over and thank him for his service. I know that meant a lot to him.

First ever Army- Navy overtime game which is hard to imagine. We just witnessed football history today.
Well, overtime has only been around for 26 years. They’ve had a few tie games before that.

Well, overtime has only been around for 26 years. They’ve had a few tie games before that.
Still with 6/8 being one possession games, it’s surprising.

The 10th Infantry Regiment says hello.

220px-10th_INF_DUI.png

I went to the game today. First Army/Navy game for me. I would highly recommend it. Electric atmosphere. Intense. Leaving Philly for the next four years. Will be in Foxboro, Baltimore, Landover and I believe Met Life.

I went to the game today. First Army/Navy game for me. I would highly recommend it. Electric atmosphere. Intense. Leaving Philly for the next four years. Will be in Foxboro, Baltimore, Landover and I believe Met Life.
Same here. Incredible atmosphere, but awful football. Can’t wait for next year!

20 for Army is one of the dirtier players I've seen this year.
Is he the player who intentionally tripped the Navy ball carrier (with no call ?)

20 for Army is one of the dirtier players I've seen this year.

McNabb salutes him.

Army hit him so many times when he was on the ground, it was an interesting response to that after scoring a TD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom