2022 NYSPHSAA Boys Lacrosse Championships | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NYSPHSAA Boys Lacrosse Championships

Long Island stumble... your D1 PS commit didn't matter since the Bville D2 fogo was better. Try to be a little more intelligent with your posts next time.
To his credit he did say BVille was the most likely to happen.

Many of you didn’t give bville a shot, so I figured I was suffering from a case of wishful thinking. Man am I glad you were all wrong.

Girls and boys both bring home the trophy to bville!! What a day!

BVille played great today. The other 3 games weren’t close.

Many of you didn’t give bville a shot, so I figured I was suffering from a case of wishful thinking. Man am I glad you were all wrong.

Girls and boys both bring home the trophy to bville!! What a day!
I believed in them lol. Best team in the State regardless of class IMO.

Class C Final: Manhasset 13, Westhill 5

FVAs_uvXsAIVlcB

Long Island stumble... your D1 PS commit didn't matter since the Bville D2 fogo was better. Try to be a little more intelligent with your posts next time.
Oh boy. It's a Syracuse University sports forum, not a Section 3 forum. People can pick who they'd like, for whatever rationale. And he was more right than wrong.

Ok.

A. I live Upstate
B. My post stated that if the Bville FOGO could hang with the Penn State kid, then they had a shot. Its exactly what happened.
C. 3 of 4 almost exactly how I said they would happen. I think I should book a flight to Vegas.

Last edited:
Ok, Jerry.

A. I live Upstate
B. My post stated that if the Bville FOGO could hang with the Penn State kid, then they had a shot. Its exactly what happened.
C. 3 of 4 almost exactly how I said they would happen. I think I should book a flight to Vegas.
Jerry?
Your post was purely snark. D1 Penn State vs D2 fogo?...why even mention that?

Jerry?
Your post was purely snark. D1 Penn State vs D2 fogo?...why even mention that?
Well, it wasn't. And, it was 75% accurate.

F/O awards possession. Possession is the name of the game. It was kind of a major part of the story.

Well, it wasn't. And, it was 75% accurate.

F/O awards possession. Possession is the name of the game. It was kind of a major part of the story.
Okay Crazy People, good for you. Bville dominated the game despite their lowly "D2" fogo... and he was damn good all season and today as well.

Okay Crazy People, good for you. Bville dominated the game despite their lowly "D2" fogo... and he was damn good all season and today as well.
Great. Maybe he wants to come to 'Cuse. We're in need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom