2022 PGA Tour | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

2022 PGA Tour

Of course I'm cheering for the US, but I hope for the Internationals to play well, earn some respect, and the entire event sends a message to the LIV: "You got nothing on us."

Of course I'm cheering for the US, but I hope for the Internationals to play well, earn some respect, and the entire event sends a message to the LIV: "You got nothing on us."
This morning I put a $5 wager on the International team to win at +4000. Slim, but you never know.

Justin Thomas is turning into quite the team play diva when it comes to gimmes. Yacking about gimmes not granted to him, not giving them himself -- he has had issues at the last 2 president's cup.

We have seen Augusta so many times that even modest changes to the course can be easily recognized.
The 15th hole, an easy par 5, has had some significant changes since the last event. Also seems like the green has shrunk a bit on the right hand side (less wide left to right), but that can be the sandtrap that is causing that visual.

crazy but where did the creek come from. and isnt that picture really the 12 hole?

1669091260742.png

and from the comments i was right thats the 12 hole and the tee shot on 13 coming back with the creek on it..

crazy but where did the creek come from. and isnt that picture really the 12 hole?

View attachment 222378

I was wondering where the creek was coming from as well as I had never noticed it on #15, but I assumed it was jus an angle of entry thing so we never saw it.

and from the comments i was right thats the 12 hole and the tee shot on 13 coming back with the creek on it..

I was duped!

I was duped!
forgiven..

I did have to pull up a map just to confirm because the creek had me confused but I also didnt remember bunkers behind 15 either

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom