2022 PGA Tour | Syracusefan.com

2022 PGA Tour

Very excited to finally bet golf today. Turning stone for two years only allowed picking a winner before Thursday started. That was literally the only golf betting allowed. It was a joke.

Now we can bet individual matchups, top 5, top 10 and live bet throughout the round. God bless America

For the bigger events they did have individual matchups that spanned the whole tournament, not day by day.

Very excited to finally bet golf today. Turning stone for two years only allowed picking a winner before Thursday started. That was literally the only golf betting allowed. It was a joke.

Now we can bet individual matchups, top 5, top 10 and live bet throughout the round. God bless America
Amazing :)

For the bigger events they did have individual matchups that spanned the whole tournament, not day by day.
That’s right. Forgot they had matchups for the majors.

cliftonparksufan i could’ve sworn you posted that you could bet smith and Rahm today for an almost guaranteed win. Maybe you deleted it.

I don’t think that’s accurate. If rahm wins at -170 you wouldn’t win enough to cover the money bet on smith.

cliftonparksufan i could’ve sworn you posted that you could bet smith and Rahm today for an almost guaranteed win. Maybe you deleted it.

I don’t think that’s accurate. If rahm wins at -170 you wouldn’t win enough to cover the money bet on smith.
Yup. I had a brain fart that's why I deleted it. But I am actually surprised at what Cameron Smith's odds are. I guess no one thinks he can beat Rahm head to head. I wish they were teeing off now so I had something to watch instead of the Giants but unfortunately it's up against the Bills. Should be a good match. I love Rahm but Smith can definitely hold his own.

Yup. I had a brain fart that's why I deleted it. But I am actually surprised at what Cameron Smith's odds are. I guess no one thinks he can beat Rahm head to head. I wish they were teeing off now so I had something to watch instead of the Giants but unfortunately it's up against the Bills. Should be a good match. I love Rahm but Smith can definitely hold his own.
So I was actually able to win some money. These guys are such great shotmakers. Smith, Rahm and Jones all broke the all time low records. Jones finished 62-61. Just crazy considering 90% of people never heard of him.

This is sad. Only 66 years old. RIP.

This is sad. Only 66 years old. RIP.

Rosie was the man. So sad. I’m so naive about Alzheimer’s I didn’t know it sometimes could kill you quickly.

Had Henley 35/1 man I missed golf!
I had Matsuyama +1400 to win so I enjoyed those last couple holes. Couldn't believe it but 5 shots in nine holes is possible when playing head to head.[

I had Matsuyama +1400 to win so I enjoyed those last couple holes. Couldn't believe it but 5 shots in nine holes is possible when playing head to head.[
Hopefully my winning streak continues. Here is who I have for this week:

Abu Dhabi: Morikawa or McElroy to win +333

AMEX
Hudson Swofford Top 20 +550
Michael Thompson Top ten +550
Jon Rahm or Corey Connors to win +450
Jon Rahm or Seamus Power to win +450

Here is a name to know and an interesting story. 19-year-old lefty pro Akshay Bhatia who is in his first year on the Korn Ferry tour and won their event today. Had an issue with his caddy last year in his US Am event so he decided on a new caddy. Met this girl through an Instagram DM and she is caddying for him this week even though she knows nothing about golf. It's crazy but hope it works for him and her but so far so good.

Here is a name to know and an interesting story. 19-year-old lefty pro Akshay Bhatia who is in his first year on the Korn Ferry tour and won their event today. Had an issue with his caddy last year in his US Am event so he decided on a new caddy. Met this girl through an Instagram DM and she is caddying for him this week even though she knows nothing about golf. It's crazy but hope it works for him and her but so far so good.

Must be nice to be 19 going o 20 years old to be able to be this flexible. And it's a great example for people who chunk the ball with how early in the swing he starts his weight shift.

Last edited:
Hopefully my winning streak continues. Here is who I have for this week:

Abu Dhabi: Morikawa or McElroy to win +333

AMEX
Hudson Swofford Top 20 +550
Michael Thompson Top ten +550
Jon Rahm or Corey Connors to win +450
Jon Rahm or Seamus Power to win +450
Great job by Hudson Swofford but poor job this week by McElroy, Morikawa, Thompson and especially Seamus Power who blew up with a plus 5 on his first six holes yesterday to take himself right out of contention.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom