2022 TV Schedule | Syracusefan.com

2022 TV Schedule

No Maryland or Hobart game listed, I imagine that means it will be ACCN Extra, the streaming only option, for those games.

All other SU home games, the Hopkins game and the ACC games are listed I believe. Leaves us with school based streaming options for Albany and Stony Brook I think. Someone let me know if I am wrong.

No Maryland or Hobart game listed, I imagine that means it will be ACCN Extra, the streaming only option, for those games.

All other SU home games, the Hopkins game and the ACC games are listed I believe. Leaves us with school based streaming options for Albany and Stony Brook I think. Someone let me know if I am wrong.

You're right on top if it.

There are only 2 MLAX games scheduled for Feb 20, SU vs Maryland and Manhattan vs Navy.

Looks like ACCN / ESPNU / ESPN2 has Women's Hoops that day.

Streaming it is.

Syracuse's remaining home games (MD and BART) are available on ACCNX, with TV info for Stony Brook and Albany yet to be announced.

Leaves us with school based streaming options for Albany and Stony Brook I think. Someone let me know if I am wrong.

School based (as in produced by the school) is loosely correct but the platform will be Watch ESPN (either 3 or +)

SUNY-Albany has already been on those; SUNY-Stony Brook in the past had a deal with LSN, but I'm unclear on if that continues. They currently have their Feb 19 home game against Bobby Mo listed as ESPN3. It could be a trend for the rest of the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom