2025 Schedule A Killer | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2025 Schedule A Killer

We’ll use that schedule to portal hard. Better we do this year the easier that will be.

12 team playoff with the ACC getting no respect that murderers row is great for getting the last at large should things go somewhat well but we lose the ACC final or something.

Realistically sure it’s probably too much but it’s only 1 year. Just have to hope McCord gets the year Day screwed him out of back.
I agree I think there is quietly a decent chance McCord gets that year back after Day burned his shirt in some garbage time BS.
These days if a player threatens lawsuits against OSU & NCAA I think that player gets his year back. Especially if that player is high profile

I agree I think there is quietly a decent chance McCord gets that year back after Day burned his shirt in some garbage time BS.
These days if a player threatens lawsuits against OSU & NCAA I think that player gets his year back. Especially if that player is high profile

That said - IF McCord has the season we’re all hoping he does -
he gone.

So, ideally this is all a moot point.

And then Fran has a proven template to show the next great portal QB, that they can come to Cuse, ball out, and get to the League.

I know it is early to discuss...but Fran will have a huge challenge. He could very well have a worse record than '24 but a better team.

Best Road Trips in the long time. Just wish we had one in the Mid Atlantic or NE.

Away
Tennessee in Atlanta
@ SMU
@ Clemson
@ GaTech (2nd time in ATL)
@ Miami

Notre Dame (is it home or away?) I Think away but I'm not sure.

Home
Army at home is probably canceled. Need to schedule a win here.
BC
UNC
Duke
Pitt
Plus 1 more TBD (1AA or MAC?)
This schedule wins us a national championship. We will need a portal QB

I think we will see some tweaks to this schedule. Can't get out of the Tenn game but there could be arrangements elsewhere to lessen the load.
How they are conf games