Women's Lacrosse - 2022 World Championships: June 29-July 9 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse 2022 World Championships: June 29-July 9

USA 16, Canada 11

Good thing Charlotte North is on our side.
North 4 & 0
K-Train 2 & 1

Alie Jimerson 1 & 3
Maddie Baxter 1 & 0

How does she not get any recruit she wants? I know everyone was disappointed that the team did not go to the final four but with a year under her belt and improvement on D SU is going to be difficult to beat.

How does she not get any recruit she wants? I know everyone was disappointed that the team did not go to the final four but with a year under her belt and improvement on D SU is going to be difficult to beat.
She hasn't proven she can coach.

She’s gonna start landing some of the top girls in the country very soon.

Is there a recruit rankings for girls classes. I can’t seem to find one on IL maybe im lost with it.

But it’s the same with the 2022 class is only the top 10 for boys.

I’m just confused to why IL hasn’t done class rankings yet for either.

Do you feel she had no impact forming BCs offense and coaching North? New head coach but clearly was a coaching factor as an assistant at BC.
I'm sure she did. But, being a head coach is a totally different thing. In many games, she couldn't get this team to come out and play hard from the opening draw. The final loss to Northwestern is a case in point. The defense never improved over the course of the season. And, for all the offensive firepower she had on the roster, the offense was very weak. She has a lot to prove.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom