2022 Yankees Season | Page 215 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Yankees Season

Costas sounds sad. He shouldn't be; he gets another opportunity to hear himself babble tomorrow.
I had to mute the TV for a lot of the game, I couldn't take it anymore

Of course I love my Yankees, but besides Naylor acting like a clown this Guardian team is a fun bunch to watch play baseball
They struggled to play .500 ball for most of the season, then beat up on a Minnesota team with 200 injured players to pull away in the weakest division in baseball. That sounds like a great time to me.

Exceeded expectations. Some great young players, a stud in Jose, really good pitching, great manager.
They struggled to play .500 ball for most of the season, then beat up on a Minnesota team with 200 injured players to pull away in the weakest division in baseball. That sounds like a great time to me.

I just said they were fun to watch , I like the way they put the ball in play and hustle.You don’t like that type of baseball?

Exceeded expectations. Some great young players, a stud in Jose, really good pitching, great manager.
Sure, we'll see if they can sustain it next season, once the league has seen all these guys for a bit.

I just said they were fun to watch , I like the way they put the ball in play and hustle.You don’t like that type of baseball?
I'm sure they're accepting applications for new fans.

Jameson Taillon is starting Game 5 for the Yankees. Nestor Cortes is available for tomorrow’s game on short rest, though he’d be pitching in relief.

Aaron Boone said Oswaldo Cabrera will probably play shortstop again tomorrow night.

Me too, love the game of baseball but hate the way the Yankees refuse to hustle.
Me too, but that's a league-wide problem.

Me too, but that's a league-wide problem.
Not a Guardian problem in this series. That was my original point. Young team that runs out everything hard as heck.

If cashman needs to go , then the result of this series shouldn’t have a say in the matter
Agreed. I'd like to see him gone regardless. Two decades of above average mediocrity with a high payroll and 1 WS doesn't cut it for me.

above average mediocrity
Ron Burgundy Anchorman GIF by Ben L

I am rooting for a rain out tonight. I wonder if Cortés would get the start on short rest Tuesday night. At least literally everyone would be available (maybe even Cole in the 18th inning).

Sort of dumb to play back to back days on a travel day

Sort of dumb to play back to back days on a travel day

Have you seen the ALCS schedule yet:

Game 1 at HOU: Wed Oct 19
Game 2 at HOU: Thurs Oct 20

Game 3 at NYY/CLE: Sat Oct 22
Game 4 at NYY/CLE: Sun Oct 23
Game 5 at NYY/CLE: Mon Oct 24
Game 6 at HOU: Tues Oct 25
Game 7 at HOU: Wed Oct 26

NLCS goes Tues-Wed / Fri-Sat-Sun-Mon-Tues

The labor issue messed everything up. If MLB just cancelled the first 2 weeks of games to keep everyone on schedule, Judge doesn't get to 62.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom