2022 Yankees Season | Page 227 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Yankees Season

people bitching about the Yankees pitching but it would be nice if one of the gazillionaires on the team got a few HRs other than Bader.

I don't understand:

1. Why Donaldson keeps batting 5th, and not Bader.
2. Why Carpenter is in the lineup against Verlander when he hasn't hit much live pitching in a long time. Setup for later, ok, but a giveaway now. At least move him down.
3. Why Montas is brought into a 2 run game????
4. Why Schmidt is ahead of German in the pecking order.

Lmao 16 straight out and 14 total Ks then a homer. That’s baseball I guess!
I do have this tshirt

1666233541798.png

I don't understand:

1. Why Donaldson keeps batting 5th, and not Bader.
2. Why Carpenter is in the lineup against Verlander when he hasn't hit much live pitching in a long time. Setup for later, ok, but a giveaway now. At least move him down.
3. Why Montas is brought into a 2 run game????
4. Why Schmidt is ahead of German in the pecking order.
The only thing I can figure is Cashman and his analytical wonder boys are making the calls. Either that or Boone has absolutely no feel for the game.

I bet Carpenter has a pretty good slap shot. But he's lost right now at the plate.

He shouldn’t be playing, or he should be dropped in the order.

You can’t go that long on the shelf and just jump back in against playoff level pitching.

It’s dumb.

He shouldn’t be playing, or he should be dropped in the order.

You can’t go that long on the shelf and just jump back in against playoff level pitching.

It’s dumb.
I was thinking the same thing, he hasn't played in months. Of all the choices Boone has made this one is the biggest head scratcher for me.

I was thinking the same thing, he hasn't played in months. Of all the choices Boone has made this one is the biggest head scratcher for me.

And it forces Stanton in left, who would be rusty, and they have a weird left field.

But he did make a really nice catch, so dodged a bullet on that half of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom