2022 Yankees Season | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Yankees Season

Good news is we won't see Chappie again until Thursday at the earliest.

First time I swore during a Yankee game since mid April. But life is good right now if you’re a Yankee fan.
Have to keep winning games like this when Toronto and Tampa keep winning.

Nice game by Judge, should be 3 home runs.

Not to beat a dead horse but how much longer are they going to keep running Gallo out there before they admit this isn't going to work. His at bats are painful to watch.
Cashman's ego won't let them pull the plug on Gallo

Scoring question.
Judge last night made it to third safely then slid off bag and was tagged out, why isn’t that a triple?

Scoring question.
Judge last night made it to third safely then slid off bag and was tagged out, why isn’t that a triple?
Found this deep in the webs. I'm not sure how official it is.

(c) When the batter attempts to make a two-base hit or a three-base hit by sliding, he must hold the last base to which he advances. If a batter-runner overslides and is tagged out before getting back to the base safely, he shall be credited with only as many bases as he attained safely. If a batter-runner overslides second base and is tagged out, the Official Scorer shall credited him with a one-base hit; if the batter-runner overslides third base and is tagged out, the Official Scorer shall credit him with a two-base hit.

Last edited:

Recovery time to begin playing in games is expected to be 6-8 weeks.

Stanton and DJ both with an off day today. Going to be interesting to see what the lineup can give us.

The highest paid infielder on the O's is Odor. He makes more than the entire rest of the O's infield including the backups put together. I wonder if the Yanks are still paying part of his salary.

It took me a few games to get into Maybin on the broadcast, but I’m getting used to him now. The same can not be said for Beltran.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom