2022 Yankees Season | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Yankees Season

Someone mentioned last week that Britton's rehab has amped up and he's not far away. Would be a boon to get him back shortly.

I think you mean German...

LHP Zack Britton (Tommy John surgery)
Expected return:
Late 2022
Britton underwent left elbow surgery on Sept. 8, a procedure performed by Dr. Neal ElAttrache in Los Angeles. He began a flat-ground throwing program in February and is throwing from distances of 120 feet. The Yankees expect that he will soon graduate to throwing from a bullpen mound. There is optimism that Britton could return to the big leagues this August or September. -- Bryan Hoch (Last updated: May 18)

RHP Domingo Germán (right shoulder inflammation)
Expected return
: Late May/Early June
On March 18, the Yankees placed Germán on the 60-day injured list with right shoulder impingement syndrome. The right-hander is slowly making his return to action, with manager Aaron Boone saying that the club will possibly stretch Germán out in his rehab assignments to get him ready as a starter. He is scheduled to throw live batting practice this coming week. -- Joey Pollizze (Last updated: May 15)

I think you mean German...

LHP Zack Britton (Tommy John surgery)
Expected return:
Late 2022
Britton underwent left elbow surgery on Sept. 8, a procedure performed by Dr. Neal ElAttrache in Los Angeles. He began a flat-ground throwing program in February and is throwing from distances of 120 feet. The Yankees expect that he will soon graduate to throwing from a bullpen mound. There is optimism that Britton could return to the big leagues this August or September. -- Bryan Hoch (Last updated: May 18)

RHP Domingo Germán (right shoulder inflammation)
Expected return
: Late May/Early June
On March 18, the Yankees placed Germán on the 60-day injured list with right shoulder impingement syndrome. The right-hander is slowly making his return to action, with manager Aaron Boone saying that the club will possibly stretch Germán out in his rehab assignments to get him ready as a starter. He is scheduled to throw live batting practice this coming week. -- Joey Pollizze (Last updated: May 15)

Yup it was German, I think the Britton update was that he was progressing well but ya he won't be ready for two + months at least.

Just take the one game rip and be done with it...

FTeGojZXwAcVzYY

Just take the one game rip and be done with it...

FTeGojZXwAcVzYY
Yup. Suck it up and be done. But it is undeniable the proverbial pendulum has lost its ever loving mind. Goodness gracious.

Yup. Suck it up and be done. But it is undeniable the proverbial pendulum has lost its ever loving mind. Goodness gracious.
Meh, it's one game. MLB is tickling him on the wrist with a feather.

Meh, it's one game. MLB is tickling him on the wrist with a feather.
Yeah. I think I agree. I just sit on that fence between let’s be sensitive to others and oh my god we’ve lost our collective societal minds. Lol

1 game suspension is so comical. Yankees are a team where one starter needs to sit each night anyway and everyone knows it. MLB just wanted to something, anything, to quiet Tim Anderson down, but might have made it worse.

Then again, the White Sox may have just been looking for a spark. Like when a manager gets himself thrown out on purpose. Maybe this one will just work out for all parties.

As an O's fan I really apologize for beating our betters. On what our guys get paid they should be parking cars for the swells, not actually playing in the game.

As an O's fan I really apologize for beating our betters. On what our guys get paid they should be parking cars for the swells, not actually playing in the game.
No need. It's baseball. The worst teams win one out of three games, and the best lose one of three.

Had a hunch it would be a subpar Cole game. Had a no stress bet on the Over 7.5 runs

Yankees should trade for Hayes and Mullins. Can't get them out. Both would be nice upgrades for CF and LF.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom