2022 Yankees Season | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Yankees Season

Aaron Hicks was scratched with right hamstring tightness, Yankees PR says.

See you at the All-Star break.

I've had Matt on my fantasy team a few teams for whatever that is worth. Streaky is the first word that comes to mind. He can carry you and he can drive you bonkers.
Agree on the streaky. He can eat a ton of pitches as he is not afraid to go to 0-2 counts and he tends not to chase. He refuses to use the whole field like he did when he came up with STL so expect some heavy shifts. Interesting addition with the short porch in NY.

King's struggles and the injuries have the bullpen pretty short on late inning guys. It's essentially just Holmes at this point.

THE YANKEES ARE THE BEST TEAM EVER. EXCEPT WHEN THE DODGERS BEAT THEM IN THE WORLD SERIES.

I GREW UP WATCHING THE DODGERS ON MY GRANDFATHERS KNEE WATCHING DUKE SNIDR CLIMB THE WALL TO GET THE OUT IN EBBETS FIELD. DON DRYSDALE AND SANDY KOUFAX WERE PRETTY GOOD PITCHERS WITH KOUFAX MY FAVORITE EVER.

IT'S NOW ALMOST JUNE 2022. HOPE THE YANKEES WIN IT ALL< THEY"RE OFF TO A GREAT START!

THE YANKEES ARE THE BEST TEAM EVER. EXCEPT WHEN THE DODGERS BEAT THEM IN THE WORLD SERIES.

I GREW UP WATCHING THE DODGERS ON MY GRANDFATHERS KNEE WATCHING DUKE SNIDR CLIMB THE WALL TO GET THE OUT IN EBBETS FIELD. DON DRYSDALE AND SANDY KOUFAX WERE PRETTY GOOD PITCHERS WITH KOUFAX MY FAVORITE EVER.

IT'S NOW ALMOST JUNE 2022. HOPE THE YANKEES WIN IT ALL< THEY"RE OFF TO A GREAT START!
Why are you screaming?

Agree on the streaky. He can eat a ton of pitches as he is not afraid to go to 0-2 counts and he tends not to chase. He refuses to use the whole field like he did when he came up with STL so expect some heavy shifts. Interesting addition with the short porch in NY.
He has been a below-average offensive player since 2019.

Anyone else find it a bit odd that Donaldson all of a sudden came down with Covid and then a shoulder problem right after the Anderson incident?Just seems really convenient to stay away from the clubhouse at this particular time.

Anyone else find it a bit odd that Donaldson all of a sudden came down with Covid and then a shoulder problem right after the Anderson incident?Just seems really convenient to stay away from the clubhouse at this particular time.

They could just keep him on the Covid list as long as they wanted.

Why are you screaming?
I'm not. Decided to write in all caps because I thought I'd like to and because the post was important to me. Would you like me to re - post in U&lc just for you so you wouldn't have to HEAR ME YELL? Maybe if you put on ears muffs and sunglasses that would help?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom