2022 Yankees Season | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Yankees Season

Falefa and Higgy are both 1-15 and bating .067. Rough starts...
Not a lot of places to turn with this roster.

Not a lot of places to turn with this roster.

Nope especially at Catcher, kind stuck. I would assume its only a matter of time before Volpe gets called up, probably mid summer ish?

Nope especially at Catcher, kind stuck. I would assume its only a matter of time before Volpe gets called up, probably mid summer ish?
I wouldn't think we'll see him this year. Barring injuries, I think they'll roll with Higgy and the two acquisitions, and hope someone hits a little bit.

Higgy, IKF and Donaldson hitting about as well as I expected them to.

Rizzo is surprising. I wonder if he's committed to the Yankee-way: uppercut and pull everything he can over the RF wall. It's still wicked early, but so far that's what it looks like. His GB/FB and LD% are a career low and his pull% and FB% are career highs.

Chapman is a mess out there.
Walks the first 2 batters -- almost exclusively throwing breaking balls when a walk means just as much as a solo homer.

Chapman is a mess out there.
Walks the first 2 batters -- almost exclusively throwing breaking balls when a walk means just as much as a solo homer.

And why did it take those extra 2 or 3 minutes to get bullpen going. Confusing.

King in for Chappie.

But I don't know if King is ready yet. He was really rushed.
Why did they wait a few pitches into the Matt Chapman at bat to get him up.

I'm a Jays fan, but just watching as a baseball fan I am frustrated with Boone's handling of this. He wasted 3 minutes of warmup time for no good reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom