2022 Yankees Season | Page 218 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Yankees Season

Not related to tonight's game but could MLB please put an end to the inter-league play ffs? Why are they doubling down on it next year, it sucks and I hate it.

Because fans all over the country will pay to watch Ohtani and Judge.

It still sucks and I still hate it
There is an odd number of teams in each league. Someone would have to be switched.

They just moved Houston to the AL a few years ago to give everyone an even number. :oops:

IL play isn't going away, that's why the agreed to the Universal DH.
Then they need to realign the leagues or get rid of them all together. What's the point of having a World Series when there are so many cross over games. It's dumb and pointless.

Then they need to realign the leagues or get rid of them all together. What's the point of having a World Series when there are so many cross over games. It's dumb and pointless.

Do you remember back when there were only 8 teams in each league.

They played a balanced schedule of 154 games, and the team at the top of the standings won the pennant and went to the World Series.

No divisions, no wildcard, no playoffs.

Those days are gone forever.

They played a balanced schedule of 154 games, and the team at the top of the standings won the pennant and went to the World Series.

I go back to the time of the East playing the West with the winner going to the World Series. No Wildcard game and no inter-league play. I don't mind the American League teams playing each other in a gallion playoff games, it's the inter-league play that bugs me because it has an impact on the 162 season games to get to the playoffs.

Besides, the World Series is about rivalry against leagues and if you're stuck playing those teams in the regular season it takes away from that. /end rant.

I still like you OX :)

And, until the mid-50s, no team west of St. Louis. Complete list of scores in the morning paper.

Ya

Yesterday, the Guardians checked out of their hotel before the game, because they were planning on heading either to Houston or back home to Cleveland after the game ended.

When they tried to get back into their rooms in NYC, the hotel was booked up. They had to split up to find enough lodging for the night.

Yesterday, the Guardians checked out of their hotel before the game, because they were planning on heading either to Houston or back home to Cleveland after the game ended.

When they tried to get back into their rooms in NYC, the hotel was booked up. They had to split up to find enough lodging for the night.
Heard that and found it odd that they didn’t already have that figured out in case game was rained out. It’s not like they didn’t know there was a great chance they might not play.

That pitch to judge was pretty nasty though. But the strikeout rate is just absurd. Maybe historical against one team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom