2023-24’ Pick 3 MVPs Thread (Game #1 UNH - 11/5) | Syracusefan.com

2023-24’ Pick 3 MVPs Thread (Game #1 UNH - 11/5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
The Official 2023-‘24 Pick 3 MVPs Season Thread

***Back by popular demand***

For those that are new to this board tradition, here's how it works.

After each game, pick the three SU players that were MVPs of the game. List them in order of importance to the game, i.e. first, second, third. Even in losses, we still pick three!

I’ll then assign five points for each player that tallies a first place vote, three for each player that tallies a second place vote, and one point for each player that tallies a third place vote. I’ll keep a running tally and at the end of the season we’ll see whose garnered the most MVP points.

(i.e 3 posters voted Judah as #1 in their voting tally, he’d get 15 points for that game. If 3 posters voted for Peter as #2, he’d get 9 points for that game. If 3 posters voted for Qadir as #3, he’d get 3 points for that game.)

Please post your responses in this format;

#1 top player
#2 ranked player
#3 ranked player

Points can be garnered for the previous game until tip-off of the next one.

Mintz
Starling
Taylor

Mintz
Copeland
Taylor

Judah
Taylor
Copeland

Last edited:
Mintz
Taylor
Copeland

A few more hours to get more votes in!

Mintz
Cuffe
Taylor

Copeland is an intriguing player but his decision making id say is the worst I’ve ever seen on a Syracuse basketball player.

Mintz
Cuffe
Taylor

Copeland is an intriguing player but his decision making id say is the worst I’ve ever seen on a Syracuse basketball player.
Glad he's getting some nice run. It will be interesting to see everyone's roles by the time conference play starts. Seems like we'll still be figuring that out in Honolulu.

Totals from UNH:

Taylor: 64
Judah: 61
Starling: 4
Cuffe: 6
Quadir: 26

Judah
JJ
Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics