2023-24 All-ACC Team | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 All-ACC Team

Red went 3-1 against the two coaches ahead of him. He should win the tiebreaker and be COY.

Yes, that first UNC game only counts as 1 loss in the standings.

I think it's important to have a healthy blend of guys who know and accept their roles and responsibilities.

In 2003 for instance, it was clear that Melo was the generational talent, GMac and Warrick were a notch below and semi-stars, Duany was the senior experienced leader, and everyone else filled a niche as a role player. If we had Josh Pace coming in with a major attitude thinking he was an All-Big East player and deserved 20 shots per game, that could unravel the team's chemistry.
That doesn't mean you can't have the confidence that you can be great. There is a difference between arrogance and a healthy ego. If you go to a d1 school thinking you'll never be better than a 5-10 minute a game guy then that is all you will ever be, you dont want a player like that. You want a player who sees their 5-10 minutes as a chance to prove they're better than that. The hunger to be a top player should be there for anyone who dedicates the time required to be a top flight athlete.

Just a microcosm of our season. 3-1 and had a point differential in those 4 games of -10.

We could be 30-1 this season and have a negative point differential because of that game.

I wouldn't want a player on my team who didn't think they deserved first team. They should all be playing with "best player in the league" swagger.

Side note, Reece Beekman second team is a joke, dude is DPY and averaged 14 a game and loses out to sir shoots-a-lot hinson?
I have to agree. If you really watch GAMES ( as opposed to looking at stat sheets), that guy impacts every facet of the game. Sorry to say, but as the old saying goes, Judah couldn't carry his jock-strap.

That doesn't mean you can't have the confidence that you can be great. There is a difference between arrogance and a healthy ego.
hey it's one thing to have confidence .good thing. it's another to over rate your skills .bad .

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom