2023-24 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training...

Sign Snell now!

Not sure even this will make that doable, Yanks would have to essentially pay double this year due to being in the highest luxury tax level. Steinbrenner would have to be willing to spend essentially another 60 mill+

Not sure even this will make that doable, Yanks would have to essentially pay double this year due to being in the highest luxury tax level. Steinbrenner would have to be willing to spend essentially another 60 mill+
Someone online suggested the opposite and to go to rebuild (trade Soto etc. ) mode. Not sure I’m ready for that.

Someone online suggested the opposite and to go to rebuild (trade Soto etc. ) mode. Not sure I’m ready for that.

They're definitely not gonna do that. Maybe they go all in and get Snell or see if Montgomery will take a mostly backloaded deal to help with luxury tax issues this season. If Cole is out for the year they will have to do something, there was almost no depth to begin with.

They're definitely not gonna do that. Maybe they go all in and get Snell or see if Montgomery will take a mostly backloaded deal to help with luxury tax issues this season. If Cole is out for the year they will have to do something, there was almost no depth to begin with.
I don’t think backloading helps because the luxury tax number is based on average annual value.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom