2023 college football playoffs | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2023 college football playoffs

4 teams will be snubbed. There are 8 teams with the resume and eye test that would be in the playoffs as a top 4 team in other years. There was no big upsets and several close games involving top 10 teams.

this year the 12 team would be something.. You would have these and OSU/Ore/Ok/GA then PSU/Mizzu then lib/SMU or someone.,

Anyone who starts a sentence with "They Can't..." doesn't understand they can do whatever they want.

They can't put in Bama over Texas...yes they can
They can't put in Bama and Georgia...yes they can
They can't leave FSU out...yes they can

Their job is to make money, drive TV ratings and revenue and keep their TV partner happy. And after last year's TCU national title game disaster (i know TCU beat Michigan, but people tuned out of the final game after one quarter) they don't want a repeat.

Plus, this committee of getting it down to 4 will have no ramifications or fallout from anything they do as its going to 12. So, if they screw over whoever, they know its not setting a precedent because next year it all changes.

Wasn't OSU on their 4th string and weren't left out and won it all?
different year, only a couple good teams that year, not 5 or 6 who can make a case to get in

Sounds like it’s truly a coin flip and I feel like these guys will bend over for the SEC.

Need some love from Jim Grobe to get fsu in.

The best 4 teams IMO no order are UGA, WASH, TEXAS, BAMA.

But they can’t all be in.

It will go (I think):

1. UM
2. Wash
3.texas
4.bama

I’m not saying that’s what I want to see just guessing

sweating-wet.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member