2023 college football playoffs | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2023 college football playoffs

I’m enraged. Bama needed a miracle to beat Auburn. They should not be in. The eye test is subjective. This is too subjective for my liking.

FSU was undefeated.
The fact they needed a miracle and hail mary to beat an Auburn team that lost by 21 to NM St, is all you need to know. I hate FSU though they got screwed.

My question to the committee chair is how does Texas go from 7 to 3 in one week just because they beat a FOUR loss team. Why weren’t they 3 last week?
Although I agree with what you’re saying. They tell you to play the games in the non conference. Texas did that and won at Alabama by double digits. You can’t put Alabama in and not Texas who beat them at Alabama. So in part. They dominated their conference championship game and got help from Alabama.

For Georgia. It comes down to not playing anyone non conference. Alabama did what Georgia did they would also be undefeated. Can’t put Georgia in over Alabama. And then you can’t put Alabama in without Texas.

FSU deserved it, but the QB injury destroyed all the perception of them. That was an awful performance last night when everyone was watching.

My question to the committee chair is how does Texas go from 7 to 3 in one week just because they beat a FOUR loss team. Why weren’t they 3 last week?
I'd say it was because of a conference championship but that alone does not justify such a huge jump.

There is no P5 anymore one of those conferences no longer exists. SEC got 2 teams in.

Cheating ass Michigan doesn’t deserve to play a terrible backup or third string QB one year after their TCU collapse.

I’m glad the league was punished for protecting these scumbag schools who tried to destroy it. Clemson FSU UNC mouthed off the loudest about conference expansion so we had to add more teams and then 2 weeks later we play them and the refs make the most asinine incorrect calls to help them out it was an absolute clown show.

Now it’s 12 team field if our new coach is the real deal and we handle business we can make it with none of this drama. Please let this leave to a mass exodus and FSU falling apart I want to be sitting in the Charlotte airport a year from today watching us learn who’s coming to the Dome for a playoff game.
PAC 12 is still around this year so yeah still have a P5 until 2024 (I get your point)

Agreed Michigan should be banned this season and forfeit all games

I HATE FSU and them trying to block the expansion but they got screwed and should be in

Alabama gets credit for improving over the course of the season, minimizing their loss to Texas. Texas gets credit for their big win over Alabama, who had not yet sufficiently improved. It’s double jeopardy in favor of Bama/Texas.

I’ll shed no tears for FSU, but it sucks for the ACC as a conference. I swear college football is doing everything it possibly can to get me to just write it off.

This can’t help FSUs prospects for getting an invite to the SEC huh? They’ll probably get laughed at if they think they can pay the buyout and join.

I don’t get this perception of the ACC thing. The conference routinely screws us with the refs and also I don’t think if FSU makes it people will go oh 6-6 Syracuse looks better now!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom