2023 college football playoffs | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2023 college football playoffs

I'd like to hear from this Boo clown whether the 4/5 vote was unanimous.

I don’t get this perception of the ACC thing. The conference routinely screws us with the refs and also I don’t think if FSU makes it people will go oh 6-6 Syracuse looks better now!!
I think it’s more that if we went undefeated (I know…I know..) we would be left out. Now that it’s 12 teamer, doesn’t matter as much, but basically I would expect this type of decision to continue into the last of the at large picks. SEC and Big 10 will get the edge

This can’t help FSUs prospects for getting an invite to the SEC huh? They’ll probably get laughed at if they think they can pay the buyout and join.
On the contrary The SEC may throw them a bone.

I think it’s more that if we went undefeated (I know…I know..) we would be left out. Now that it’s 12 teamer, doesn’t matter as much, but basically I would expect this type of decision to continue into the last of the at large picks. SEC and Big 10 will get the edge
Notre Dame and the conference champions of the ACC and Big 12 are eligible for the playoffs going forward. The rest of the 12 will be picked from the SEC and Big 10, every year.

FSU was robbed because they never looked good all year.
Their only impressive ACC win was against us.

Louisville even went off as a 1 point favorite last night.

I love this because I kind of feel like the Zamboni has gone out and cleaned the ice and the new ACC next year will be a level playing field. No more stupid lopsided schedule for us. Brand new coach who isn’t old and lazy. Clemson isn’t close to what they once were and UNC got their doors blown off last few games despite having the possible #1 overall pick under center. Game on.

Go lose games in Stillwater and Lubbock Noles if you don’t like it.

This is going to cause pain all the way down the ACC bowl order
For sure. Especially with Georgia going to the Orange which removes the Reliaquest from being an ACC bowl this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom