2023 college football playoffs | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

2023 college football playoffs

I wonder if Jordan Travis had got hurt late in the game last night, would the decision have been different? The committee basically said that FSU was a different team in the last two games without him. So, if there was really no game play to see a difference would FSU be in?

Does this mean the Bills can still make the playoffs if they go 7 and 10 but the NFL still thinks they would be favored over the Steelers or Browns or Colts on a neutral field?
Agreed I’m a Browns fan and Watson is out for the year. I suspect they’ll limp into playoffs but this is like taking the playoff spot away bc they have one key injury.

I know I’ll get crap for this but it’s not a reactionary comment. ACC could at least attempt to sue NCAA for not following their standards for selecting teams in the playoffs. We’re not talking about excluding a kid from the kickball game during recess. CFB playoffs are huge money. The angle is the economic impact caused by the NCAA by not following their own written guidelines and seeming to favor two specific conferences.

Money talks. Gotta believe the tv playoff ratings take a big hit without an sec team and you have to think the committee was aware. Florida state was robbed. ESPN/abc lose a lot of money if fsu makes the playoff. Herbstreit is just a shill for ESPN. Good for Booger for speaking the truth.

Money talks. Gotta believe the tv playoff ratings take a big hit without a sec team and you have to think the committee was aware. Florida state was robbed. ESPN/abc lose a lot of money if fsu makes the playoff. Herbstreit is just a shill for ESPN. Good for Booger for speaking the truth.
This is 1,000% what went down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom