2023 Football season ticket deposits | Syracusefan.com

2023 Football season ticket deposits

David332

All American
2023 season ticket deposits are for sale on Cuse.com. These are for new STH, so if you don’t have season tickets, go ahead and get your deposit in!

Any insight as to whether prices will hold from last year or will there be an increase? Also, when does SUAD begin reaching out for renewals?

If last year is any indication they will send out the notices tomorrow after the schedule drops tonight. No insight on the pricing but guessing status quo until the seating is done

Any insight as to whether prices will hold from last year or will there be an increase? Also, when does SUAD begin reaching out for renewals?

Pricing needs to at minimum stay flat

I would argue may even need to decrease with only 6 home games and absolutely ZERO good opponents for the home schedule

I just saw on twitter that the prices will hold from last season.

If last year is any indication they will send out the notices tomorrow after the schedule drops tonight. No insight on the pricing but guessing status quo until the seating is done
Do you or anyone reading this recall the timeline for the new seating? For some reason I am thinking it was not going to be in place until 2024 but I may not be recalling that accurately.

Do you or anyone reading this recall the timeline for the new seating? For some reason I am thinking it was not going to be in place until 2024 but I may not be recalling that accurately.
2024 is last I heard

so basically paying the same price for less games unless you find people to take the pitt yankee game off your hands.

so basically paying the same price for less games unless you find people to take the pitt yankee game off your hands.

You're getting 6 home games. Pitt game sold separately.

It's like they are moving to a 6 game season ticket and 7th is a bonus

Can someone give me the name of a good season ticket rep (and an email) ... DM is fine

May or may not pull the trigger again, although prob will sell half of them as 3 trips would be my absolute ceiling...

My buddies are in the 200 level and their ticket price appears to have gone up $20. Not huge, but it's not flat and you're losing a home game.

My buddies are in the 200 level and their ticket price appears to have gone up $20. Not huge, but it's not flat and you're losing a home game.

They were $175 or $225 last year in the 200 level depending where you were…

What are they now?

They broke down the tickets differently this year and added a “fee” but that’s built into the same price.

If you could, get back to me and let me know what they are paying for their seats. Was supposed to stay flat?

They were $175 or $225 last year in the 200 level depending where you were…

What are they now?

They broke down the tickets differently this year and added a “fee” but that’s built into the same price.

If you could, get back to me and let me know what they are paying for their seats. Was supposed to stay flat?

Ok so I guess they went up $15 to $190 this year. He sent a screenshot of the invoice this morning.

Ok so I guess they went up $15 to $190 this year. He sent a screenshot of the invoice this morning.

That’s the “order fee” but I believe that should have been included into the price of $175 if I’m not mistaken?

Didn’t think they were supposed to add any extra costs…..

Might be worth contacting the ticketing office

How else are they going to pay to gas up the equipment bus for the drive to the Bronx?

And it’s only on renewals not on new tickets

In previous years, this fee was there but was built into the ticket cost I believe

I’m investigating this further

Last edited:
I see the $15 fee but my total price went up $13.

so last year my per game price was $14. this year its $15..

not gonna break me.. is gonna be 2 hot dogs less though I can afford.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom