2023 MLB Playoffs Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2023 MLB Playoffs Thread

Phillies looked very much like the Yankees in those 4 losses. Home run or nothing offense.

Game 1 .... Bottom of the 9th with 1 out and BOOOMM - Game tying 2 run home run. Well if the Yankees can't be in it might as well make the games interesting....who cares who comes out on top!

My Texas to win WS with an additional Texas series spread -1.5 games appreciates the Game 1 comeback. Keep it rolling tonight with another former Yankees starter :(

My Texas to win WS with an additional Texas series spread -1.5 games appreciates the Game 1 comeback. Keep it rolling tonight with another former Yankees starter :(

Everybody has to win it sooner or later, even the Rangers. Geez...the Diamondbacks did it more than 20 years ago now.

10-0 Rangers middle of the third. All runs plated with 2 outs.

It's Halloween and I'm wondering who those guys are on my TV dressed as World Series participants and where are their candy bags?

If they want to keep this system in place at the very least reseed when it gets to the division series. If they'd done that this year Arizona plays Atlanta and Philly plays LA Dodgers.

It's early, but Gallen has thrown 5 no hit innings.
Scoreless bottom 5

It's early, but Gallen has thrown 5 no hit innings.
Scoreless bottom 5

And I was just thinking the announcers talked about the “no-hitter” a few too many times at the beginning of this inning and BINGO …… there’s the hit. But maybe you are to blame???

And I was just thinking the announcers talked about the “no-hitter” a few too many times at the beginning of this inning and BINGO …… there’s the hit. But maybe you are to blame???
I was thinking the same :(
Need a double play here

And the Texas Rangers win the World Series!

What CRAZY times we are living in!!

5 teams left who haven't won a World Series -
Seattle, Milwaukee, Colorado, Tampa Bay, and San Diego. Only one who hasn't been there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom