2023 NY Football Giants Season Thread | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NY Football Giants Season Thread

Possibly the worst looking trick play I’ve ever seen. We really called that, down 27-6 on 2 point conversion? Jeez.

3rd and 4, holds the ball rather than throw into the flat and runs right into the sack.

I'm seldom in favor of firings during the season, but either Daboll or Schoen has to go after this debacle.
They’ll get a few more years to try and fix things; team is seriously deficient in talent at some key positions. Last year was fools gold.

They’ll get a few more years to try and fix things; team is seriously deficient in talent at some key positions. Last year was fools gold.
Yeah. We have 3 good players on offense in Barkley, Thomas, and Waller.

At least Hyatt and Robinson have shown some promise - maybe they will develop into above average pros. Hopefully the rookie Center will develop into a good player.

Everyone else is average to bad.

Can’t keep starting over. Pretty much everything went right last year…. this year has just been a perfect storm in the opposite direction.

I know it’s garbage time but TD doesn’t look bad now.

I know it’s garbage time but TD doesn’t look bad now.

When he has time, sees people and pulls the trigger, he’s fine.

Sometimes it feels like the stars have to align for that to happen though.

Jones has a lot of similarities in those regards too, he just has way better running ability.

Yeah. We have 3 good players on offense in Barkley, Thomas, and Waller.

At least Hyatt and Robinson have shown some promise - maybe they will develop into above average pros. Hopefully the rookie Center will develop into a good player.

Everyone else is average to bad.

Can’t keep starting over. Pretty much everything went right last year…. this year has just been a perfect storm in the opposite direction.
Look at the bright side.

Every game we lose, we are this much closer to drafting this year’s version of Neal or Flowers.

Thankfully Cuse hoops starts tomorrow. This has been possibly the most disappointing and hardest to watch football season for Cuse/Giants in a long time. And that’s saying something. These games are just completely ridiculous.

Letting him go back in after the previous play was insane.

Yet another similarity between Cuse and the Giants. Leaving obviously injured players in the game, who have no business being out there.

Speaking of the Raiders, I need to make a fall trip to Vegas and catch a game there. That stadium looks incredible. Not sure why this is just dawning on me now, the very day that they play my Giants - who probably won’t play there again for like 12 years. SMH.
This year's matchup was the 17th game crossover as they both finished 2nd last year. Giants are due to play in Las Vegas per the divisional rotation in 2025.

This is kind of funny in a sick, perverted way. Unfortunately, I have a Cowboys fan coming over tomorrow, so I've already accepted 3.5 hours of humiliation.

Looks like Devito will be seeing both Stars and Stripes today…

With your yearly sweep of Washington out of the way next week's game with the Patriots will be Fucillo huge for that draft pick. Only game left on the schedule the Giants could possibly be favored in. vs.NE, vs.GB, @NO, @Philly, vs.Rams, vs.Philly.

I’m all aboard the Tommy Soprano rocket ship for however long it lasts.

Mama Devito keep doing whatever you’re doing.

Happy 70th Birthday Harry Carson.

Attachments

• 405790885_918239829661753_670858386697906950_n.jpg
    405790885_918239829661753_670858386697906950_n.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online