2023 PGA Tour | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

2023 PGA Tour

Gooch is a dooch? He's a poster child for LIV. 123 PGA career starts. 11 top tens and one career victory. Made 11 million on the PGA Tour and in a very short time frame made the same amount for LIV. Good for him but because you were not going to have a future on the PGA.
He's a great player but has a tendency to make very stupid comments, hence my comment. Not a fan but to each their own. I hate LIV.

Last edited:
I had this same conversation last night. LIV definitely has some great golfers but to me it's not a real golf tournament with the format they use. I want to watch golfers who have a lot at stake. Where a win or where your end of the season ranking determines your future for the next 365 days.
its a glorified country club three day member/member tournament. Ridiculous

Anthony Kim, I’m glad you got paid to come off the barstool and shank the ball around the course in front of 12 people.

Marsh01 would beat you 9&8 straight up on that course.

Anthony Kim, I’m glad you got paid to come off the barstool and shank the ball around the course in front of 12 people.

hahaha...i would probably chip in 5 times...more if you were around each hole of course

Interesting comment from Will Haskett.

There’s no room for this Clifton! Lol
What makes it worse is that I had thrown $10 on Eric Cole to win. Had an absolutely career worse round so I figured he must have been ill or something but he's already teed it up this morning. Of course he starts out with a bogey. Poor guy who should have won this event last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom