Women's Soccer - 2023 Schedule | Syracusefan.com

Women's Soccer 2023 Schedule

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
F1Z1BafWwAMN2pl

Hopefully the women can continue the momentum from last season and have another winning season. Finally caught some breaks after Covid and a few injury-plagued seasons and they were even very competitive in their losses.

Hopefully the women can continue the momentum from last season and have another winning season. Finally caught some breaks after Covid and a few injury-plagued seasons and they were even very competitive in their losses.
Tied UVA who was #2 at the time as well, if I remember correctly. Looks like the program is gaining momentum.

Tied UVA who was #2 at the time as well, if I remember correctly. Looks like the program is gaining momentum.
Correct. I watched most of the games online last year and that was the game when it really felt like we were headed in the right direction.

Correct. I watched most of the games online last year and that was the game when it really felt like we were headed in the right direction.
I caught a few as well and I was pleasantly surprised by the competitiveness in conference against some really strong teams.

2022 grad Meghan Root recently signed with a team in Iceland. She scored two goals in her first match a couple of weeks ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom