Men's Soccer - 2023 Spring Schedule | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer 2023 Spring Schedule

I've been waiting for this. Thx
I was hoping they would play an exhibition game at home this spring. Glad one is scheduled.

I assume it will be open to the public. Can anyone confirm?

I was hoping they would play an exhibition game at home this spring. Glad one is scheduled.

I assume it will be open to the public. Can anyone confirm?
I just want to see what the starting lineup looks like.

I wasn’t able to go to the scrimmage yesterday. Haven’t seen even a single tweet in it from the SU or Cornell twitter accounts. I think they like to keep the info on the down low and not embarrass the losing team. It is a friendly after all.

Surely a few from this board attended. Anyone able to post a few comments or observations?

Ended 2-2. Thought Cornell controlled first half, led 1-0. Orange came out more aggressive in second half and played better than first. Saw some new or who I think are new players out there. Some individual players played different positions. No PA and no program and some changed numbers. I did not do a good job keeping track of everyone. A work in progress with good signs for fall.

Great weather; decent crowd; and an ice cream truck.

Ended 2-2. Thought Cornell controlled first half, led 1-0. Orange came out more aggressive in second half and played better than first. Saw some new or who I think are new players out there. Some individual players played different positions. No PA and no program and some changed numbers. I did not do a good job keeping track of everyone. A work in progress with good signs for fall.

Great weather; decent crowd; and an ice cream truck.
Nice report.

I bet it was the same Skippy’s truck that serviced the football team the day before!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom