2023 Yankees Season | Page 111 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Yankees Season

He just might, after he shoves his foot up Cashman's ass.

OX, I have been a Yankee/Dodger fan my entire life.

I loved both teams and the rivalry between them.

I remember watching Duke Snider climb the wall in center field at Ebbets Field sitting on my Grandfathers knee in the living room in front of the TV, and Mickey Mantle being Mickey Mantle- Whitey Ford, Yogi Berra -all the great players of that era

When the Dodgers moved to California My interest waned a bit but Sandy Koufax and Drysdale held my attention.

The Jeter years were the best for me. I'm so used to the Yankees having great players winning everything every year. My question for you is what has happened to them and what would you like to see the Yankees do moving forward to help them gain back their superiority?

OX, I have been a Yankee/Dodger fan my entire life.

I loved both teams and the rivalry between them.

I remember watching Duke Snider climb the wall in center field at Ebbets Field sitting on my Grandfathers knee in the living room in front of the TV, and Mickey Mantle being Mickey Mantle- Whitey Ford, Yogi Berra -all the great players of that era

When the Dodgers moved to California My interest waned a bit but Sandy Koufax and Drysdale held my attention.

The Jeter years were the best for me. I'm so used to the Yankees having great players winning everything every year. My question for you is what has happened to them and what would you like to see the Yankees do moving forward to help them gain back their superiority?

Spend more $$$.

Spend more wisely.

We own Stanton's .189 average through 2027.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom