2023 Yankees Season | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Yankees Season

At least Hicks is coming up!
Generally I'm a Cashman guy, and injuries are injuries, but Cashman should be docked a days pay for anytime Hicks plays. Worst deal ever, and he's had a couple.

Willie Calhoun!!

"Giving everybody the Willies" if you're playing John Sterling Bingo

I’m putting this out there early. Use this info as you see fit. Schmidt will out pitch Bieber tonight. There I said it!! No take backs

Could happen as long as he leaves the cutter in the bullpen. Please don’t take that pitch out to the mound.

Generally I'm a Cashman guy, and injuries are injuries, but Cashman should be docked a days pay for anytime Hicks plays. Worst deal ever, and he's had a couple.
Problem is he keeps signing or trading for guys with massive injury red flags like Rodon and the pitcher from Oakland last summer.

Problem is he keeps signing or trading for guys with massive injury red flags like Rodon and the pitcher from Oakland last summer.

Yup. Taillon and Kluber were a couple other recent arms that he tried to acquire on the cheap.

I’m putting this out there early. Use this info as you see fit. Schmidt will out pitch Bieber tonight. There I said it!! No take backs

Justin Bieber, sure.

Schmidt's not happening tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom