2023 Yankees Season | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Yankees Season

Sets up German for July 3, Schmidt for July 4, and we'll need someone from SWB for July 5.
Could they use Rodon as the 27th man for the doubleheader?If that’s possible why not use him as an opener for game 2? I think he was supposed to throw today anyhow.

Could they use Rodon as the 27th man for the doubleheader?If that’s possible why not use him as an opener for game 2? I think he was supposed to throw today anyhow.

Needs another rehab start.

He's pitching at AA today.

I think we'll see Deivi Garcia as the extra man today.

Needs another rehab start.

He's pitching at AA today.
Just thought if he was going to pitch today to AA hitters in a live game they might as well let him pitch to major league hitters.Seems like he will be up next week in the bigs and is one week really going to be all that much more beneficial?

Just thought if he was going to pitch today to AA hitters in a live game they might as well let him pitch to major league hitters.Seems like he will be up next week in the bigs and is one week really going to be all that much more beneficial?
Probably best just to stick with the plan he was following and not throw him into a meaningful situation where he might feel pressure to do too much.

Probably best just to stick with the plan he was following and not throw him into a meaningful situation where he might feel pressure to do too much.
Yeah I get it the Yankees aren’t going to deviate from their plan.Just a thought, but probably best to not try and get cute and mess up anything.

Just bag the 1st game, and start the 2nd game in a few hours when the rain stops.

Game 1 will resume at 5:50 pm CT, weather permitting.

Stand by for an IKF appearance on the mound...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom