2024-25 Coaching Carousel | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2024-25 Coaching Carousel

Is Crawley in the mix now? That would be ... interesting.
yes i have heard this...i dont know where it stands now but i believe he interviewed. of the coaches i mentioned before, bernhardt is the one still in the process...the others may have dropped out...nesdale from yale and richards from richmond are others to watch...but not much clarity on the situation. it is hard to get sources with intimate knowledge of high point lol

yes i have heard this...i dont know where it stands now but i believe he interviewed. of the coaches i mentioned before, bernhardt is the one still in the process...the others may have dropped out...nesdale from yale and richards from richmond are others to watch...but not much clarity on the situation. it is hard to get sources with intimate knowledge of high point lol
nyc is always digging...

A bit surprised by this. If you wanted a Hopkins coach, wouldn’t the defensive coordinator make more sense? The Blue Jays offense last year was not all that good, especially down the stretch. Curious to see who the Jays go after.

Interesting given there are some promising OCs out there with Hopkins connections (Matt Rewkoski, Steven Boyle).

Interesting given there are some promising OCs out there with Hopkins connections (Matt Rewkoski, Steven Boyle).

Ya that's very interesting. Perhaps Hop really feels he's ready for the promotion and clearly they get a continuation factor. Still talk about jumping right into the fire....

pete will run the offense. more of a ceremonial promotion for kelly. smart of them to keep ierlan around...like crawley he is a future head coach

To decide in three days is odd. It is like they never even considered other candidates. How many people could they have even asked over one weekend? Imagine the schemes and whatnot look very similar for hop next season. Unless they are trying to move on from Crawley's exotic "motion offense"

To decide in three days is odd. It is like they never even considered other candidates. How many people could they have even asked over one weekend? Imagine the schemes and whatnot look very similar for hop next season. Unless they are trying to move on from Crawley's exotic "motion offense"
They've had more than the 3 days we had as fans. Soon as Crawley spoke to PM about interviewing, I'm sure PM started to think about replacing Crawley if he would be offered the position. Not sure it's what I would have done, but what do I know. lol

pete will run the offense. more of a ceremonial promotion for kelly. smart of them to keep ierlan around...like crawley he is a future head coach
As a fan, what do you think of the move?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom